shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy LV Christmas to me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
a gal on tpf was selling her bag for an awesome deal...a bag i'd been eyeing for ever but could not fathom shelling out almost $2K for so i'd sadly put her away as a never wil ever get her bag

i showed hubby the bag, we did some negotiations and lookie what's gonna be headed towards our Christmas tree!!

the manhattan gm!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

it's a huge bag but i loooooove it!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
here's she is on a totally seperate gal....ain't she pretty? (the bag, not the girl
5.gif
i have to say though, her shoes are HOT!)

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Bummer, all I see are red x''s!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 10:19:32 PM
Author: bae7
Bummer, all I see are red x''s!
Me too!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
not usually a LV girl, but that bag is awesome! CONGRATS! what a great present, so many of us our getting handbags instead of sparkles this year!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm...i can see them. let me try again....

here is my christmas pressy

here she is on a random gal....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great bag!! I have one that's a bit smaller, last years version and LOVE it!!! Good for you getting such an awesome deal Ginger!!! Bet you can't wait till Christmas!!!
31.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooh those ARE super hot shoes! And your new purse is awesome too! It''s great that the straps are long enough to tuck nicely under your arm, but also short enough to look good when being held in hand as a satchel. Merry early Christmas!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
i want those shoes!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congrats. The bag is very professional looking. DH''s aunt got that too.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is just gorgeous Ginger - great find!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yowza! nice find!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I have always LOVED that bag!!
30.gif
Sadly, its very pricey, and I just couldnt hand over the $$$ for it......Congrats on finding a great deal though...you must be so excited!!! Post pics when you get it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
YAY!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats ginger, you are so tiny like that gal in the picture so the bag will probably look pretty similar, it''s awesome!!!

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
I just bought this bag on saturday for myself. I love it so much today was the first day I wore it to work. I feel so fab with my blinged out ring and my fab bag. its hard to spend it at the moment but you get over it really fast. lol

my bag.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Great bag Mrs.soontobe! Love the Damier line, I want one for my next LV!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Ginger and Ms. soon,

Congrats on the new bags!!!! Very nice! Please post pictures once you get them . Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats ladies...You''ll both have to post pics for us..

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks gals! i''m super excited! i was giddy all day thinking about it! hubby said i can take it out once it arrives one tie to make sure it isn''t damaged and that its authentic, etc... then i have to put it away until christmas. maybe i can sneak a coupla photos in during that time
31.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh Mrs. soontobealfonzo...i love the damier line. i have a damier papillon 30 (which i got from a tpf''er a while back for the BEST deal EVER!) that i love love love. it''s my most functional bag and gets the most use right now. and i love how low maintenace it is without the worry of vachetta and how it is a little (or alot) more low profile than the monogram (which i obviously also like for different reasons
3.gif
).

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Ginger....WHAT A GREAT GIFT! Perfect bag for almost anytime!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful bag, ginger, congrats!!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congrats GB! thats a beautiful bag..

but please ignore the ignorance here, but what is TPF??

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
The Purse Forum
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats. Looks great and it is nice you can put it over your shoulder with a coat on, a must to me in a cold climate! Enjoy it...

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
omg ginger! i love this bag! the manhanttan, yum!! congrats on finding such a great deal.
36.gif

i wanna see body and arm shots once xmas is here!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats GingerBCookie! That is a seriously awesome bag! I am starting to like the look of the larger bags. Can''t wait to see pics!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 1:09:28 PM
Author: Mrs.soontobealfonzo
I just bought this bag on saturday for myself. I love it so much today was the first day I wore it to work. I feel so fab with my blinged out ring and my fab bag. its hard to spend it at the moment but you get over it really fast. lol

Hi,
Which size did you get. I just got mine in the mail today and I ordered the 30 and I think it might be too big. I have the regular mono in 25 but didn''t want two of the same size. Also, how tall are you? Thanks.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! I love this purse! Congratulations on finding such a great deal on it.

I saw it on eluxury.com, but knew there was no way in hell I''d get my husband to fork over almost $2K on a purse.

He recently bought the Batignolles Vertical for me and he''s quite pleased with his purchase, which is pretty funny. He inspected it and really got into all of the little details, like the d-ring.

Be sure and post pics when you receive your gift!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
it should be here tues or wed...unfortunately i''m working overnight on tues so i won''t be able to pick it up, which also means i may be passed out wednesday and still miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results