shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy LV Christmas to me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update!! I can''t wait for pics
31.gif
3.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
IT''S HERE!

it''s here it''s here it''s here gingerb doing the happy jig>>

and she''s beeyootifull!!!

pics tomorrow-ish (if i can find my transfer cable before hubby makes me put her away!)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ok so i suck at taking pics of myself obviously but it''s the best i can do on short notice!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and from the shoulder

happy happy gingerB! now i hafta put her away until christmas
5.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh gingerB that is a great bag! And it is a perfect size for you. Are you *sure* Santa won''t let you take that out for a pre-Christmas jaunt?
31.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love that bag. LOVE IT!

Enjoy it!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger, I LOVE the bag on you, it''s fabulous..

Giada

Shiny_Rock
It is perfection, Ginger! Merry Christmas to you!

I really love your sweater, too. Do you mind sharing where you found it?

Thanks!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies! i really really love it! she''s sitting underneath our tree, stuffed and snug until christmas. the vachetta isn''t bone white, it''s got just the barest hint of patina...so pretty! the inside is immaculate and she still has that lovely new LV smell...mmmm!

giada - i got my sweater at forever21. Yes, I too wear $40 outfits with my luxury handbags!
9.gif
(actually, those jeans are my paige premuiums and cost a bit more, but i do often rock my LVs in head to toe F21! heehee!)

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger - For what it is worth...I am a HUGE fan of wearing yoga pants and turtleneck with my bags! If you have a nice bag and a nice bling...any outfit looks posh!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Ginger.

I love wearing my jeans and t-shirts, and I never mind carrying a nice bag or wearing nice jewelry with them.

You make that $40 sweater look like a million bucks (and the LV doesn't hurt).

ETA: I was wearing a $30 gap t-shirt in my pics with my new LV, and my Sevens Havana Wash (which are the really weathered ones) Heck, I was at home and I like to be comfy!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is a totally cute bag. I love it. Love the Forever 21 sweater, too. I sneak in there sometimes. I''m small and I love that their sizes run small. I can actually find clothes that fit my frame without having to shop in the children''s dept at Nordies! Enjoy your new bag!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i have to say, that bag looks so GOOD on you! i hope to one day own that bag. i think it looks so chic!

oh and the F21 stuff? i own a ton! ha, great clothes for cheap prices. love them!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
LL - so true! accesories can really make any outfit...well an outfit! (rather than just clothes is what i mean
5.gif
)

giada - lol..my sweater is only $20...you gave me too much credit there!

miranda - lordie lady you must be teeny tiny!

milly - i love F21...not afraid to admit it! you can find some great stuff in there...but what i love most is no guilt if you spill something etc.. cuz it was so cheap to begin with! which is a good thing if you''re a klutz like me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results