shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy engagment ring costumer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happycostumer

Rough_Rock
First i would like to thanks everybody on this site, i read allot of diamond education on this site and it helped me with my purchase. Now about my purchase, i started with three site bluenile.com diamondsonweb.com and diamondsonfifth.com, i spoke to all three of them with a few of my questions got almost the same respond from all three. One problem that still bothered me was not being able to see the diamond before i buy it. When i spoke to diamondsonfifth they asked me if i live in NY and told them yes, so they told me that they do allot of sales through people coming up to them.

So i schedule an appointment with them on Tuesday, and met with Moshe, let me tell you he was just great he sat with me for over an hour showed me over 10 stones from colors D-I and different cut and clarity. It was just a great experience. And guess what i bought a beautiful 1.50 G VS2 round diamond and i am sure my girl friend will love it. So now i have my new jewelry store. Thanks again to everyone for helping me out.
John

happycostumer

Rough_Rock
As soon as i have pictures i will post them

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait for the pics!

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Just so you know its customer not - costumer, as in a halloween costume
37.gif

Looking forward to the pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results