shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday to Me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bikli78

Rough_Rock
Long time lurker, first time poster. Before I start, I just want to say I love how positive and supportive everyone PS is. I love reading all the posts in the different forums and seeing all the different responses.

Although I have no engagement ring to share (god willing, one day!), I wanted to post this extra special birthday gift I bought myself this year. Although, I really celebrated the 1-year anniversay of my 27th birthday, so maybe I should call it my anniversary gift. I don''t have all the specs but I know the stone (blue topaz) is roughly 7 carats. Not sure about the diamond weight, I was so excited about the ring I didn''t ask any questions except how long will it take to get sized.

Enjoy....I know I am!
emteeth.gif

ps...I never realized how damn hard it was to take ring shots! I probably took 30 and these were the only ones that weren''t blurry.

ps1.jpg

P9080091.jpg

P9080092.jpg
P9080007.jpg

bikli78

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the size/placement of the pictures, I''m still trying to get the hang of this!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful bikli! I love the color of the topaz
30.gif
Happy birthday!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!!!
Now that is a rock!!! It is a gorgeous, rich shade of blue... and if you haven''t done so already, make sure you post it over in the "colored stones" forum..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great birthday gift! I love that vibrant, electric shade of blue.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s beautiful! I love blue topaz...it is my son''d birthstone! Congratulations and happy birthday!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I love that--it''s the anniversary of your 27th birthday!
9.gif
It''s beautiful. Enjoy
21.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 28th Birthday! hehe. Good for you on buying you something sparkly. Very nice!

bikli78

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much! I''m so in love with this ring, it''s disgusting. I have to take it back to the jeweler and resize it because it''s a bit big...but I don''t know if I''ll be able to give it up!

And I felt a little like I was cheating on my birthstone (peridot) but it was too nice to pass up.

ps...Firegoddess, I love your ring. I want one when I grow up.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yummy!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Happy Birthday!! Love the ring!!

bex891

Rough_Rock
Yep....it''s gorgeous, and looks lovely on your hand!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, looove the blue color. Congrats on your purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results