shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy 30th Anniversary Diamondseeker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2006 2:31:27 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Thanks again everyone! The earrings are added onto the Show Me Your Diamond Studs thread on page 3:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-studs.51981/page-3

The earrings are gorgeous on you and just a perfect size. Maybe someday I will get larger ones that size. I was traumatized by making a ring (a 1.25 carat ring) into an earring and then matching it. I then had two huge earrings that were very unattractive. So I went for an alternate pair that were .50 carat each. I thought I would not go larger. Your lovely earrings have made me rethink that. Congratulations on the earrings!

Deb
34.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, DS! Here''s to another 30 years!
embeer.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, thanks so much! I really debated and debated about what size to get. I am thinking this was a pretty good compromise size..not too big, not too small. I second guessed myself until the very last minute, though!

Equestrienne, thank you, too! And I wish many, many happy years for you and your fiance! I was following your thread and am glad to see things are better!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooooh, beautiful earrings. Thanks for linking them. They look like the perfect size!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I''m way late, but congrats on your 30th. I wish you both 30 more filled with love and happiness. Now I''m off to see the earrings.
2.gif

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got back into town and was so excited to see this thread! Congrats J & B!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saw this! YAY!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks kcoursolle, Tacori, Shay, and Gypsy! We actually usually wait a few days to go out for our anniversary due to it's proximity to Christmas! So since we haven't really celebrated yet, you're really not late!

Gypsy, I haven't seen you around much lately! I hope things are going well with your move to CA, new job, etc!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi DS! Thanks for asking. Things are hectic but good. We are in the middle of our cross country drive stuck in Amarillo, TX because of the storms here. But we will be in CA New Years Day at our new apartment. It''s a nice place, small after our house in NJ, but well designed and bright. The job is going well... we''ll see what happens in the New Year with it. So far though... so good. How are things with you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results