shape
carat
color
clarity

Handshots! - Vatche Caroline and Whiteflash Eternity

ah7es

Rough_Rock
I finally have the rings! My camera is awful so I definitely can't do these rings justice. They are way more delicate in person than the Whiteflash professional pictures show. The band on the Caroline is so thin and the prongs are so small, it looks like the diamond is just floating on my hand. And you can hardly see the platinum in the wedding band - it's just a wall of diamonds. They fit together perfectly and they look so nice together. I couldn't be happier! The first shot is the rings in the box, then the e-ring, then a hand shot of both, then a terribly blurry picture that shows that I took just to show how perfectly they fit together. For those of you who haven't seen the other posts about the rings, the e-ring diamond is a 2.263 ct. E and the wedding band has 22 0.1 ct. Fs. If I can get a better camera I will try to take some more pictures!

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks stunning!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful on your hand - enjoy!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love them both! :love: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: wow! Beautiful. Congratulations :appl: it does look huge and like It is floating :D

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lovely set! :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
congratulations they are beautiful!! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohyes, ah7es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous. They look great on your hand.

ah7es

Rough_Rock
Sorry it took me awhile to respond to all our your nice posts. Thank you all so much for your help in designing the wedding band. I am so happy with it, and I could not have done it without your input. I can't stop staring at the rings - they are exactly what I had wanted and even better than I had hoped. I still have a little over a month until we get married, and I'll post some more hand shots if I get some good ones then!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You really do have a beautiful ring. I'm glad you took my advice and went for the this style and not the shared prong ;-) The shared prong fans just don't know what they're missing. Best of luck with the upcoming wedding.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results