shape
carat
color
clarity

Handshots of my E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
It's taken me a while to learn how to do this but here is a "handshot" of both my E-ring and wedding band. By the way, I've posted in "Show Me The Ring" before but it was not a "handshot"

Copy of Handshot2.jpg

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Another shot...Wow, the close-up shots do wonders for the ring but they're horrible for the hand (-:

Copy of Handshot1.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THOSE!!!! I love surprise diamondsz

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
So cool! I love the reflection of the surprise diamond in your band. Very elegant & beautiful!
love.gif
Enjoy!
1.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Actually Jennifer, that is a diamond in my wedding band...I have eight of them going all around the band but as you can see, they're not set close. Thanks so much for the compliments...I really love the simplicity and smoothness of the lines and yet I think it's a timeless classic that will look good now and hopefully 20 or more years from now.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!! I had to look twice--thought it was a reflection too! (or is it that there is so much wine, and so little time.....
tongue.gif
)

cheers

Sharon

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the U-prong setting with the surprise stones. It's a perfect match with your wedding band. Like you said, it's timeless but it still has lots of personality!

andreadawn

Rough_Rock
Thank you SO much for posting the handshots of your rings. I still absolutely adore them! Hope you dont mind... but now thats exactly what I want. Out of all the E-Rings I've seen and despite what I thought I may have liked Im absolutely in love with your set. Again thanks for posting the great pictures.

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful compliment...thank you so much Andrea!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Simply beautiful. I really really really really really like the double prongs.

You have perfect taste. I also think the band is beautiful
1.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Ms. Bennie,

Your ring is beautiful, I especially like your band! Did you design it yourself?

Congrats,

Lori

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow! More diamonds--Even cooler!
love.gif
that is neat how it lined up and looked reflective.
10.gif
it's a great set and I love the elegance of the spaced-out stones in the band. Great job!
9.gif

PS it is classic--no worries. This set will stand the test of time and all the fads.
1.gif

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh ~ Ahhhhhh ~ That is a classy looking set. Yes, yes, yes, those double prongs do something really special to that setting. It’s simple, yet complex at the same time (but not overwhelming, though). Beautiful!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
WOW msbennie!! you did a FAB job designing that set - it's so beautiful!! I love the suprise diamonds in the e-ring & in the wedding band
love.gif
The set looks perfect on your finger
appl.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Your set is STUNNING! I really love how tasteful it looks! Your diamond is just the right size and in the perfect setting
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Your rings turned out beautifully! I love the band with the spaced out stones. It's different, elegant, and timeless! Thanks for posting them.

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I love your wedding set!! So classy and understated. Beautiful choice
1.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, classic yet a little different. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results