shape
carat
color
clarity

Handshots everybody!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just perfect Curio! I love the up close detail shots!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, it''s just gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and we NEED to see about a hundred more shots.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2007 5:54:41 PM
Author: curiopotter

Date: 8/3/2007 5:12:53 PM
Author: lumpkin
It''s beautiful! Wow. I think WF did a really nice job on it. Congratulations!

I am curious, is the center diamond the family diamond from your grandmother? Did you ever have it recut? I looked but couldn''t find the answer. Sorry if it''s there and I missed it.
It''s actually a 1.092 H SI2 Expert Selection from Whiteflash we bought in February.
That diamond from my grandmother (if you were talking about a different thread I posted) was never re-cut, although I think I''ll look into it when I inherit the stone. :razz:

Ahhhhh. Thank you. I think you got a good one!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Halos aren''t usually my thing but that is absolutely fabulous! Love, love, love it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. That''s gorgeous.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My goodness that ring is even more exquisite in the hand shots!!!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Curio! It''s gorgeous, simply gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE it!
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That sure does sparkle!!!! It looks HUGE! I love that ring!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous, you have every reason to be thrilled with it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, poor FI asleep; sweet dreams to your FI. He is a sweetie. Congrats!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, curio, it''s GORGEOUS! If it were me, I''d make him give it to me right this second, though! Hahaha...I can''t believe you''re actually going to be able to pry that ring off your finger and hand it over! You''re a stronger person than I am!

It looks fantastic on you and the milgraining is perfect! It''s really an absolutely beautiful ring! I can''t wait to see more pics when you officially get engaged!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It''s beautiful! Congratulations!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Curio, it looks amazing on your hand! I am so excited it is here and you get to see it in person. It looks perfect and huge!!! The milgraining is stunning. It''s a perfect diamond package
18.gif
....girl, you know I love a halo.
30.gif
Whiteflash did a fantastic job and I am just thrilled for you!! Thanks for sharing some pics before you go on your trip. I''ll be looking for more pics soon!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2007 5:54:41 PM
Author: curiopotter
Date: 8/3/2007 5:12:53 PM

Author: lumpkin

It''s beautiful! Wow. I think WF did a really nice job on it. Congratulations!

I am curious, is the center diamond the family diamond from your grandmother? Did you ever have it recut? I looked but couldn''t find the answer. Sorry if it''s there and I missed it.

It''s actually a 1.092 H SI2 Expert Selection from Whiteflash we bought in February.

That diamond from my grandmother (if you were talking about a different thread I posted) was never re-cut, although I think I''ll look into it when I inherit the stone. :razz:
Curio, congrats on finally getting your ring...well ALMOST getting it! I hope you dont have to wait too long for the official proposal now...You FI looks pooped after all this! And you sound positively giddy so it must be the perfect ring for you!
9.gif

But may I please say...please please PLEASE dont re-cut your grandmother''s stone if it''s an old cut...I''m begging you on bended knee!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
It came out so beautifully!! I love your ring. What is the color on your stone? It looks so brilliantly white. Very nice!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW

It came out so well!!!

Stunning ring. Have fun in PR and try to put thoughts of the ring out of your mind, if you can.
2.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2007 12:39:32 PM
Author: surfgirl

Curio, congrats on finally getting your ring...well ALMOST getting it! I hope you dont have to wait too long for the official proposal now...You FI looks pooped after all this! And you sound positively giddy so it must be the perfect ring for you!
9.gif

But may I please say...please please PLEASE dont re-cut your grandmother''s stone if it''s an old cut...I''m begging you on bended knee!

Surfgirl,

lol, it''s a tolowsky cut, she got it in the 70''s from one of her many MANY proposals.. it''s just the biggest diamond she ever had, but the stone looks a little odd. I posted a picture a while back, but no one seemed to respond to it, so I figured it wasn''t that great.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2007 1:31:31 PM
Author: Beacon
It came out so beautifully!! I love your ring. What is the color on your stone? It looks so brilliantly white. Very nice!!!

It''s an H SI2 1.092ct Expert Selection from WF. :razz: I love it.

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! Looks beautiful. It also looks humongous :) WF did a nice job, indeed.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out seriously amazing!!! What a gorgoeus ring! I looooove how you designed the gallery of the ring, one of the best halo galleries I''ve seen!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!! i LOVE the miligraining, it''s the perfect compliment! i hope you get it soon!!

Congrats Curio! That is one BEAUTIFUL RING! That halo is major finger coverage and the diamond is amazing.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo is right! That coverage is amazing and the size of the halo/band are just heavenly
6.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Congrats Curiopotter!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tmdblue

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and ornate without having a busy look. I really like the bezeled halo with the milgrain. It looks so victorian and delicate.
I know you must be dying to wear it!
3.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Back from Puerto Rico, and ready for some more handshots.. the wait is ON...

curioering1.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results