shape
carat
color
clarity

Handbags and diamonds

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
My girlfriend and I have been together over 4 1/2 years, both previously married, living together for years now so happy with commitment and our situation. We both enjoy collecting nice things and she collects handbags so figured today would add a little something "special" on the inside of her newest handbag "surprise", given to her by our daughters. I am sure she will take better pictures later but a few pictures on the run today after opening and cool picture taken from car. Adding a few glamor shots from Brian Gavin, thanks to Lesley for all the help as always. 1.52 H VVS1 BGD Signature in Anita Halo in platinum size 5. I was going to do a custom setting but really loved the Anita, very delicate and beautiful. Just wanted to share.

IMG_4886.jpg
IMG_4887.jpg IMG_4870 2.JPG IMG_4871 2.JPG IMG_4873 2.JPG

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Oh I could litter this thread for days :P2 Beautiful ring annd bag! And congrats to you! Here’s one I happened to take today
9D03322D-CAB1-4401-A7C4-00155F3762CD.jpeg

hahaha nice to know great minds think alike :P2 And thank you very much!

Let's see some more pics everyone! Could be a fun thread

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful surprise to find in a handbag!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's a handbag. :love: Be careful @TimMD you might be starting a (very expensive) trend...all of us will be wanting diamonds in our handbags.:lol:

Gorgeous ring! :love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! :love: And a lovely bag as well!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Birkins and Baubles :) lovely ring!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
thank you everyone for your comments :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a stunner of a ring!:appl:

I'm so glad to see you back! Time sure flies!:wavey:

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Looks lovely on her hand. Lesley is wonderful to work with.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow what a gorgeous ring.

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Was bored on my day off and decided to see what it looked like outside. I suck at pictures and videos and this was just taken with my phone but thought was pretty cool with all the flashes of color.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful gift and story.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring & perfect on her hand!

Congratulations!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Such a gorgeous ring.
There's an old custom of putting a penny in a purse that one gives as a gift. But I like your idea much better! :D
What a wonderful surprise it must have been for your girlfriend.

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Such a gorgeous ring.
There's an old custom of putting a penny in a purse that one gives as a gift. But I like your idea much better! :D
What a wonderful surprise it must have been for your girlfriend.
I have never heard of that (the penny) but she would be rich by now if we did that :P2 Just teasing, I enjoy collecting things and she loves purses so it works out. She recently started doing reviews of purses on YouTube, completely for fun (some people are pros at this) so gives me even more of a reason to make sure she has material to review lol

If anyone else loves designer purses, check out her videos. She is still figuring it all out but has fun doing it. Because of work, she is way behind so hopefully more coming soon. Maybe she will be making another video of the ring too :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC50ObRdgLGCP0D8R9wTe5kQ/featured

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and congratulations!!

I take ring/handbag shots all the time in the car. Only have these two for now...
tf.jpg
IMG_20190113_1253565.jpg
we love those shades of Chanel, the classic flap in Tiffany blue being one of my all time favorites. Beautiful bag for beautiful ring :P2

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
So I have been meaning to take more pictures at some point but have been slacking but just got this hand shot from work......I told her she needs to stop wearing it to work but I got the "I forgot" response haha. Maybe this will motivate me to take more pics soon

IMG_4911.jpg

Kya

Shiny_Rock
@TimMD This thread is old but I randomly was looking through pricescope for fellow PS. Handbag inspo and came across this!

Just wanted to say that I am loving her channel! :)

Iola80

Rough_Rock
That is beautiful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results