shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand shots - Leon ring 2.07 asscher, trapezoids, bullets

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little late in commenting but I love your wife's ring, too!

dbleplus

Rough_Rock
So completely stunning, and congrats on the anniversary!
Would you mind sharing her ring size?

Congrats again!

25plus

Rough_Rock
I'll share any info that is helpful - ring size is 6. It provides nice finger coverage and, according to my wife, is very comfortable to wear. She's had it for two months now and loves it, which makes me very happy! Any more questions, please ask - and thank you all for your kindness and good wishes.

dbleplus

Rough_Rock
Thank you, that is very helpful! She's a lucky lady and you're a rockstar, haha, pun intended I guess! 8-)

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
25plus, I keep coming back to look at this ring. I LOVE IT!!! It looks amazing on your wife's hand!

If this is too personal, I understand.. but I was wondering how much this particular setting costs. I love it and think that it is probably the most perfect setting that I have ever seen for an asscher :love:

25plus

Rough_Rock
Hi Oranges - You are too kind, in addition to having great taste! I'm sure you have read my story in the "testimonial" forum, so you know how much effort went into this project, not only by me, but several others as well - especially Perry. I was very reluctant to even ask Leon for a quote because I was thought it would exceed my budget, but obviously it didn't. The setting/labor charge was $3500 - not inexpensive, but so worth it! No shortcuts or compromises - the workmanship is impeccable and the ring is a fitting tribute to our 25 years together!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing-- I really appreciate it. I expected that it would be more! It is truly gorgeous!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
25plus|1323922361|3081951 said:
I can't repeat exactly what she said, but let's just say she was VERY happy!
:twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results