shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo'ed Bling from DBL

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These all are stunners, and they look amazing on Missy's beautiful hands, our resident hand model. Both the sapphire and ruby are calling out to her.

_713.jpeg

_714.jpeg

_715.jpeg

_716.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few close ups.

This is my leathery claw, which is maybe why the ring isn't as beautiful in this pic. But it's a closer up of the ring and that's all that matters.

_717.jpeg

_718.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my first time seeing a CBI IRL. Let me say, it is probably the most brilliant MRB I have ever seen. It is an L or something close. It's sparkle reminded me of an OEC which is really weird to say. I know. But it just felt like as I moved it around, the facets would just POP at me. I could see an arrow. BAM. And it seemed to sparkle edge to edge. And the arrows were sooooo crisp. I was quite mesmerized by it. I can't even imagine what cflutist's F must look like. But I must admit, I can see why some people would pay for the super-precisely cut stones. If ACAs look like this, I GET IT. A stone like this makes me want to get a recut. No joke. I guess I am one of those super anal people that like the super crisp, sharp arrows, and edge to edge sparkle. I have a 3x GIA stone that I am happy with. But if I could turn it into one of these precision cut stones that are "ON" all the time, it may be worth it FOR ME.

_719.jpeg

_720.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful rings on beautiful hands! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun and what beautiful (and I do mean beautiful!) rings!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ladies, thank you for the pics!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings & gorgeous pictures! I would love to spend a day hanging out with Missy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how fun!!! I love all of those rings! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree - they are all beautiful! Bet you girls had lots of fun together!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of the big bling!!! :cheeky:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bling! Thanks for sharing all of the pics! :appl:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that ruby, perfect size on the finger! Wouldn't say no to any of the rest, though...... :angel:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I didn't have such huge hands because the bling would make a much bigger impact. LLJsmom you are the much better hand model than I am. On me they look like little toy bling LOL. On your hands they look :love: .

Alex, same here. When are you visiting me? It would be so much fun! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy - I absolutely will let you know next time a trip to NY is on the cards. Curly talk & window shopping would be heaps of fun!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
LLJsmom and Missy, I'll be in NYC in January. Do I just contact David for an appointment to check out his jewelry there? Are they open on Saturdays?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such gorgeous pieces!!! :love: And they all look fabulous on you ladies! Must have been so much fun, thanks for the pics!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous eye candy. The ruby ring is just superb!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
What was the size of the CBI? You can see the warmth... but it looks so pretty and quite large!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Green with Envy|1447009108|3947076 said:
What was the size of the CBI? You can see the warmth... but it looks so pretty and quite large!

I don't remember but I think over 2. It's on his website. You will see it. The beauty of that diamond stunned me. And with an MRB I'm all about the whiteness. And yet with this stone, I kinda wanted it. And I liked the halo too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HegemonyCricket|1446998783|3947028 said:
LLJsmom and Missy, I'll be in NYC in January. Do I just contact David for an appointment to check out his jewelry there? Are they open on Saturdays?

Hi HegemonyCricket, drop David an email or call him telling him when you will be available and make an appointment. He isn't open on Saturdays normally and closes early on Fridays.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1446994017|3947009 said:
Missy - I absolutely will let you know next time a trip to NY is on the cards. Curly talk & window shopping would be heaps of fun!

Yay! Looking forward to it. :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great pics. Thanks for sharing. That sapphire ring is amazing!

LesleyF

Rough_Rock
I love LOve LOVE the ruby and sapphire ring!

Sorry for my ignorance, but what store is DBL?

Thanks! :angel:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies are having so much fun!!! I would love to do this too if I ever make it to NYC. Those rings are so beautiful! Thanks for the blingy eye candy!

DBL is Diamonds By Lauren, LesleyF.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that the DBL site has so many finished pieces to drool over. That blue sapphire is :love: :love: :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, that CBI diamond is spectacular!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want one of each!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results