shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo ring enhancer

ordinaryrainbow

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have or has anyone seen a halo ring enhancer like this? Anyone know if this particular vendor is good, or knows another vendor who does this well?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/194176...6ee7d33e8ae4b2897d0f380fcfee8:194176357&frs=1

I love my solitaire diamond and don’t want to change the setting, but think it would be fun to amp up the bling sometimes with a halo. I prefer this idea to an additional two rings, one either side of my solitaire (because it won’t come apart, and because I don’t want a stacked ring look). I’ve hunted around and can’t find anyone doing this other than this one seller on Etsy.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know someone who has one of these (not sure if from the same vendor) and it doesn't really look like a halo when the solitaire is inside, more like a combo of rings if that makes sense. It has a pretty wide gap all around the solitaire. Ymmv based on your ring dimensions.

ordinaryrainbow

Shiny_Rock
I know someone who has one of these (not sure if from the same vendor) and it doesn't really look like a halo when the solitaire is inside, more like a combo of rings if that makes sense. It has a pretty wide gap all around the solitaire. Ymmv based on your ring dimensions.

I did wonder about that. It said it was made to fit, but then there was a drop down menu for diamond size and the smallest option was 1ct. My centre is 0.83ct so there would be a gap if the halo was sized to fit to a 1ct, but not sure how big/obvious it would be.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I was looking for one and saw that Serendipity in the UK makes them. While it would be simpler than finding a wrap that fits, the size of the opening would be crucial to the look. I have a wrap with a big opening that I wear sometimes with a very small diamond just to look stupid.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results