shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo necklaces/pendant... large stone?`

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kristy_lyn

Shiny_Rock
Hi!

Yesterday, I was browsing in a jewelry store, and saw a beautiful 18K YG halo-type necklace, with a large citrine (about 13 carats) in it. I''m not so sure about the citrine... I might prefer amethyst or aquamarine or something.

Do any of you have halo-type necklaces with a large stone like this? I''d love to see pictures, and would love to know where you got the necklace and/or the stone...

Thanks!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the different! what stones are being used?

movie zombie

kristy_lyn

Shiny_Rock
Oh - wow! I love the different, too! :)

kristy_lyn

Shiny_Rock
As background - I''m looking for something that costs around $1000-$1500 to wear for my wedding... but, I don''t want it to be too "bridal"... I get tired of the pearl & diamond look... :) And, prefer something a little "bolder" for myself...

I will have to keep you all up to date with my progress. :)

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
cool! Would you want it to coordinate with the color of your bridesmaid dresses? are there pics of your dress in the BWW thread?

kristy_lyn

Shiny_Rock
I actually haven''t selected my dress or BM dresses yet!

I am thinking of a really plain strapless white or light gold dress for myself...

If white - then, I will probably go with an amethyst or garnet necklace and red or purple BM dresses.

If ivory or light gold - then, I will probably go with some sort of topaz or citrine necklace and tan and brown BM dresses ("latte" and "truffle")

I''m leaning towards the second combo... but, not quite sure yet! I need to have everyone go try stuff on... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results