shape
carat
color
clarity

Halloween Jewelry Pieces with gemstones (:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Every year I purchase a piece around Halloween to represent the month and magic that I feel around it, that represents autumn and fall.
One year it was a carnelian ring, another onyx. Sometimes its a literal representation and its a snake ring and others its just the feeling that the ring/piece gives me that I feel represents Halloween or the season turning.

This year I purchased a lovely vintage 18k yellow gold tigers eye ring that is on its way to me.
I have always yearned for the most lovely tigers eye ring and feel like ive finally found it.
It also represents this month to me because Tigers eye is symbolic for observation and seeing the truth beyond face value. It is a stone that has been used for centuries to see between our world and the next. It is also one of the oldest stones and is highly protective to the wearer.
s-l400 (13).jpg s-l400 (12).jpg s-l400 (11).jpg s-l400 (10).jpg

Please show me your rings or jewelry pieces that represent this month or season to you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_9877.jpg

Wow, that is a lovely ring @TheGarnetGirl! I have always loved Tigereye and the setting is beautiful.

My yellow diamond pear ring reminds me of the yellow leaves I've been seeing on the trees, and it looks nice paired with fall colored sweaters like burgandy and brown.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
img_9877.jpg

Wow, that is a lovely ring @TheGarnetGirl! I have always loved Tigereye and the setting is beautiful.

My yellow diamond pear ring reminds me of the yellow leaves I've been seeing on the trees, and it looks nice paired with darker sweaters like burgandy and brown.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful yellow diamond!
Its neat how jewelry can inspire different feelings within all of us and remind us of moments.
Lovely!! I bet it does look stunning with a dark burgundy sweater! And it does have that sweet leaf shape!
Thanks for joining in the fun!

I started this because my love of both fall/autumn and jewelry (;

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your tiger eye ring setting and stone. I love tiger eye too and I do not see much of it around anymore. I have a rope of tiger eye beads I bought 30 years ago in Kenya and rarely wear it. You have motivated me!:appl:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I love your tiger eye ring setting and stone. I love tiger eye too and I do not see much of it around anymore. I have a rope of tiger eye beads I bought 30 years ago in Kenya and rarely wear it. You have motivated me!:appl:

Its such an undderated stone really, but I find it beautiful. Such a cat like stone with its chatoyant bands of golden brown. And it comes in blue and red but i love the original and traditional brown color.

Its old world feel and history of magical properties excites me! And i feel like the 18k setting from the ring that I purchased complimented the pregnant tigers eye perfectly and the magical history that the stone has.

Please please post your necklace if you'd like (:
Tigers eye is such a stone of Autumn!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I just realized that I can add this piece to this thread!

Its my sterling silver snake ring with garnet eyes!
I am constantly on the hunt for beautiful snake jewelry as their symbolism is so powerful for me.
I had finally found my most ideal sterling silver snake ring when I came accross this one from a seller on Etsy.
Its body is curved and has places of a smooth shiny finish and places of scaled oxidation.
I just love him!

20181101_182200.jpg 20181101_180439~2.jpg

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
The tigers eye ring came in the mail and its every bit of pretty that I was hoping for!
Its a lovely little lady and I decided to name her "Lydia" as a little tribute to the woman who owned her before me.

Apparently she was purchased by her soldier husband when he was overseas in the 50s and she wore it in her usual rotation until she passed and it was given to her daughter who wanted to find an owner who would appreciate and wear the piece. So sweet!

20181102_174853.jpg 20181102_174845.jpg 20181102_174837.jpg 20181102_174535.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8C3039D3-7188-433A-AFD8-9E7D285C9058.jpeg It’s beautiful.
I’ll admit to a bit of a “tigers eye” love myself, this is my wonderful chunky nugget necklace.
Sadly now too tight around my neck, Im ultra sensitive these days to high up necklaces (that’s a recalcitrant Thyroid for you!)

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
8C3039D3-7188-433A-AFD8-9E7D285C9058.jpeg It’s beautiful.
I’ll admit to a bit of a “tigers eye” love myself, this is my wonderful chunky nugget necklace.
Sadly now too tight around my neck, Im ultra sensitive these days to high up necklaces (that’s a recalcitrant Thyroid for you!)

What a beautiful necklace!
I love large chunky necklaces...something about feeling the cold stones against my neck is calming.
Thank you for contributing!!
& maybe you could work with a creative silver Smith to make one neat long necklace with the beads that is made up of sterling silver links and other beads.....maybe red garnet?
Or you can double twist it and wear it as the worlds largest bracelet (:

Thanks Bron!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this tiger eye and smokey quartz necklace at a yard sale, $2.
It has 14k beads and fish hook clasp.
IMG_20180407_134649.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results