shape
carat
color
clarity

half diamond eternity bands - side view

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I am interested in half band diamond eternity bands/ or similiar, in particular the settings and how they taper all the way round. If you have any pictures of yours that you would love to show from the side ( and any other way
26.gif
. that would be much appreciated.

Have done a search, and have seen lots of beautiful examples but all I could find was hand and top shots.

Thanks heaps
D2B

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Kcoursolle''s beautiful band, and a link to the thread that shows lots of pics of her gorgeous ring. link

(Kcoursolle, I hope you don''t mind me providing this pic and a link.)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm... the pic didn''t attach. Let me try again.

5 stone band.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kcoursolle would you tell me which camera you have? Your pictures are amazing - as is your beautiful ring!
9.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 9:48:02 AM
Author: Maisiebelle
Kcoursolle would you tell me which camera you have? Your pictures are amazing - as is your beautiful ring!
9.gif
I''d like to know, too, and also how you managed to take such great shots!! Are they backlit? I wish I could take such great pics!

That ring is amazing.
30.gif
I love the profile, how you can see the entire diamond as if it''s in a tension setting. Very cool.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s Jcrow''s

from White Flash
11 stones .03 each
link

WeddingBandWFACAs.jpg

ACAwBandinBox.jpg

BothKnuckles.jpg

baby1nov

Rough_Rock
Hi, this is my half eternity, 7 diamonds, .56cts so 8 pts each..e-ring is 1.22ct.

tiffbnd.jpg

baby1nov

Rough_Rock
Pic 2

tiffbnd2.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 9:40:37 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Here is Kcoursolle''s beautiful band, and a link to the thread that shows lots of pics of her gorgeous ring. link

(Kcoursolle, I hope you don''t mind me providing this pic and a link.)
Thanks for posting this DeeJay!

D2B, if you are getting larger stones, I would recommend some sort of taper/cathedral because it makes the ring look more fluid looking and is quite comfortable to wear!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 10:12:30 AM
Author: ebonykawai

9.gif
I''d like to know, too, and also how you managed to take such great shots!! Are they backlit? I wish I could take such great pics!

That ring is amazing.
30.gif
I love the profile, how you can see the entire diamond as if it''s in a tension setting. Very cool.
Thanks gals! The camara is fi''s camara and it''s a mid-line canon power-shot with about 5 mega pixels...sorry, that''s all I know about it. The macro button really helps take clear shots.

As far as the lighting goes...diffused sun light works well and also sunlight coming from behind the stone looks nice (i.e. windowsill shots, etc). By the way...I had to take about 100 pics to get 10-20 nice ones LOL.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 12:32:17 AM
Author: kcoursolle

Date: 2/15/2007 10:12:30 AM
Author: ebonykawai

9.gif

That ring is amazing.
30.gif
Thanks gals! The camara is fi''s camara and it''s a mid-line canon power-shot with about 5 mega pixels...sorry, that''s all I know about it. The macro button really helps take clear shots.

As far as the lighting goes...diffused sun light works well and also sunlight coming from behind the stone looks nice (i.e. windowsill shots, etc). By the way...I had to take about 100 pics to get 10-20 nice ones LOL.
Thanks for letting us know. Its funny but I had more or less decided on the Canon Powershot!! Its decided now!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results