shape
carat
color
clarity

Half carat AVR in David Klass platinum pendant

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I just picked up this pendant and I'm so happy with it!

I had wanted a small AVR pendant set in a bezel with milgrain in platinum. I considered the Barbara with milgrain from Brian Gavin but given that I live near Los Angeles, I figured I would reach out to David Klass for a quote. His quote was a bit higher than BG but since I didn't have to ship the stone, it kind of evened out. David was a breeze to work with and he was super fast! He did a beautiful job with the pendant and the milgrain detail. I am looking forward to working with him again in the future.

Diamond stats

.53 AVR
5.12mm long x 5.15mm wide x 3.31mm in depth
F
SI1
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: None

Here are some crappy iPhone pictures.

_15167.jpg

_15168.jpg

_15169.jpg

_15170.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pendant is gorgeous! I love the milgrain!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it. :love: :love: Gorgeous necklace. Wear it well!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it's beautiful!! :love: the milgrain looks great!

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I'd like to see some neck shots.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: I have this pendant also from David in rose gold and it is so wearable with everything.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for all your kind words!
Redwood66 - that's so great to hear! I'm hoping that it'll become my everyday pendant.

Here are some not so great neck shots I just took. Please excuse the random rose gold chain. I was too lazy to take off my current everyday necklace so I just tucked it under lol. Hopefully I can take better ones later on.

_15171.jpg

_15172.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah! I had my eye on that stone for a loooong time. So glad it went to a PS'r and into such a gorgeous setting! That really gives the Barbara a run for it's money. Love it! :love: :love: :love: :love:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: I love the milgraining!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendant! It is the piece highest on my wish list! I love it! It looks so much larger than .53 on your neck. I would have guessed at least a full carat! So pretty! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks so beautiful on your neck. :love: Classic and substantial. Wear in health and happiness! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I SO love the AVR in that setting!!! :love: I think his back design is better than BG's, too!!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I love that! :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Hubba hubba!! Looks much bigger than half carat. His milgrain beading is so exact, love it!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Can you tell us the length of your chain also?

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pendant :appl: I love the milgrain. It gives it such a delicate look :love:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for the lovely compliments! The only problem is that I keep staring at it!! Hehehe

ecf8503 - Awwww, thank you! At first I was considering AVRs just under .5 carat due to my budget but when I saw that this stone was part of the winter sale, I had to snatch it up!

Kalomeli, Ashleigh - I am so happy with the milgrain on this piece! It's delicate yet substantial enough to be seen from a good distance!

Luv2sparkle, pandabee - The setting does make it look so much bigger! There is a big difference from when it was unset.

Diamondseeker2006 - I really think David did a fantastic job! I prefer this back too, it's less rounded/flatter so I think it probably sits better.

Mom2boys - The chain is 16 inches.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I have been thinking of resetting my diamond pendant in a setting just like yours. DK has done quite a few pieces for me and thanks to your pics I can show him just what I want. :appl:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Looks perfect on you. Also, like the others have said, it looks like it's a full carat!

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Such a pretty setting for such a pretty stone. Love it

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
David is in the process of resetting my pendant. I sent him your photos so he would know just what I wanted. :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely Lovely!!!! It looks very nice on your neck!!! Congrats and Enjoy!!! :love: :appl:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
NonieMarie|1397160394|3651341 said:
David is in the process of resetting my pendant. I sent him your photos so he would know just what I wanted. :appl:

Yay! How exciting! :appl:
I also read your concerns about it flipping. I've been wearing the pendant daily for the last few weeks and have not had a single incident of it flipping! I think the weight of the platinum weighs it down. I'm still loving it! Since you are also getting it in platinum, I think it'll be fine!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the info. I will email DK, again, and tell him not to worry.

D

Deactivated member 42515

My god.... This is pure perfection

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant :love:
This is perfection. Please post more pics.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I love it! :love: :love: :love: :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendant! Looks awesome on your neck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results