shape
carat
color
clarity

Half bezel semi-tension 1.05c ring modern/classic style.

Memizu

Rough_Rock
First off, THANK YOU to everyone who posts photos here! It was so helpful for me when I began my ring search. I lurked on here and probably browsed through for hours to see what I liked. In the end I chose something a little more functional than "just pretty" but that is what was most important to me.

So I'm kind of a modern girl, I was really drawn to tension rings at first but my style is quite a mix. I already had the 1.05c diamond, which I can probably find the full specs on but I'm not sure if anyone cares that much. ;-) I live in Southern California and looked in MANY places for a ring, little did I know the ring I really liked was the very first one I looked at in Los Angeles.

The issue with most rings was they felt too chunky/big on me, and I work with my hands a lot. The tension rings were often "high" or chunky. In the end I had the decision between this ring or the Sholdt ring that looks similar. I believe the price difference was something around $2,400 - and the Sholdt ring seemed a more chunky than this one even though I really liked it after trying it on as well. So, I wound up going for the smaller ring band that had a silhouette I liked better anyway. (And we have more money for a honeymoon.) But by the sound of it Sholdt is a great company and they were one of my top picks.

Originally I was going to go without the side diamonds, but I'm glad they suggested to keep them. It does break up the "too much metal" look which I'll probably be thankful for later.

The ring: Platinum, 1.05c diamond (already had) purchased at Sun Jewelry in Los Angeles.
Direct link to their ring online: http://www.sunjewelry.com/er4166.html

So far I am very happy, and I enjoyed my experience working with them as well.

My contribution of photos:
Unfortunately it was dark by the time I got home, so no sunlight shots. :(

ring-001.jpg

ring-002.jpg

ring-003.jpg

ring-004.jpg

Memizu

Rough_Rock
Closer.

ring-007.jpg

ring-006.jpg

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! It's definitely modern and I'm glad you were able to find a ring that's "you"! It looks great on your hand too!

katrinab

Rough_Rock
I love it! Very sleek lines but still with some pretty bling down the shoulders. Classic, yet blingtastic :)

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! So sleek and modern, and the diamonds on the shank complement it perfectly!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! I think the diamonds on the shank are a nice touch.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! I normally don't like channel set diamonds but I love love love the way the ones in your ring are. They make it look a little more geometric by breaking the metal up but at the same time add a feminine touch. I love how sleek and modern it is - rings like that really appeal to me.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of this ring on your finger, it also looks like a great style for a ring intended for long term use - comfortable and easy to wear.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic setting! Very sleek and contemporary, yet also looks like a classic setting you will love for years to come! It really looks perfect for your hand too - congratulations on your beautiful ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty!

Memizu

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! I actually generally dislike channel set diamonds too - but this was so small and not as busy looking so it passed. Haha.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! :love: I really do think the side diamonds add to the beauty of the ring!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous on you! So glad you are happy!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring! Of course I'm a bit biased because I also have a semi-bezel :) Mine is Sholdt, your setting looks perfect and what a cost savings! If I had gone with a MRB stone this would have been my choice of setting. Enjoy your awesome ring :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results