shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Trial Take 2: VERY DIY...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
and this is fromthe front...I would need the hair dresser to make the part behind the headband to have MUCH more volume.

me front 2.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
and this is from the top

view from top.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I''m seriously impressed that you did that on your own! It looks pretty good! When done professionally I think that it will be really lovely and chic. The only change I would make is to have the front be not as slicked back. Perhaps adding a part to the very front of your hair and bringing those front pieces around to the back and incorporating the ends into the back part. Do you know what I mean?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! First of all, you did that ON YOU OWN?!
6.gif
I definitely think it's soooo much nicer from the back now! Me loves! The one thing I had to ask, I seem to remember your hairband was slightly more tilted (almost like a quasi-tiara) in the first trial...personally, I loved it that way!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang! I wish I could do my hair that well! I agree with kama about the placement of the headband though...

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies! i think I will take these photos as well as attempt this style again and stop by the salon to show my stylist. It was rather easy, so I am sure a stylist can do it w/ ease.

Here is a comb I was thinking of using for the back. I would not have pearls in it, just the clear crystals. Is it too much w/ the headband in the front?

hanir comb.jpg

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
I like the new back much better, although I do prefer the way the front looked during the first trial (not as severe and some height in the back). I really think that the trial looked great, but just a little too busy in the back. I bet if you showed these pics to your stylist, she could make the back look more like this. I personally think the sparkly comb together with the headband are too much. But I bet your stylist could get the same result using hidden bobby pins, so you wouldn''t need another comb in the back. I am sure you''ll look great no matter what you choose!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for all your feedback. I am feeling more confident about this style :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results