shape
carat
color
clarity

what is your feedback on the hair trial?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted something that is all up w/ volume and that will let me wear this crystal headband.

what do you think?

hair pic 1.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
without the veil

hair pic 3.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
a veil of the front and back

hair pic front and back.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
oops, I meant View. not veil :)

what do you think of how the headband is places? should I pin it more rounded, so it makes a circle and goes more around the hair design??

Oh, and here is a view of the top

hair pic top.jpg

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow!!! I LOVE that look... That's so classic, and it shows off your beautiful blue eyes. From the angle of this first pic, it reminds me of the Grace Kelly wedding shots that were posted in the "celebrity brides' thread.

I think the accessories look great together with the hair swept back. NICE impact with the veil off!!!!! Your pictures will be amazing. Are you having a blusher?

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, you look so so pretty!! (And you have fab dimples!).
I think you look absolutely lovely with the veil on and in the front view -- and i love LOVE the crystal headband and now I kind of want one -- but to be perfectly honest I''m not a huge fan of the little top poof of hair from the back view. From the front, it''s great.

But you look awesome.

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
I think I like the accessory as-is. I like the look of it framing your face, as opposed to it framing your hair. I like the impact of the pearls and crystals when you face forward. Will they sort of "recede" or "get lost" if you pushed the band back and had it circling the hairstyle?

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
You are going to be a lovely bride! For my taste, there is a little too much going on in the back. I would either do the french twist or the poof/bun at the top. But that''s just me.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 2:07:19 PM
Author: Mediterranean
Oh, wow!!! I LOVE that look... That''s so classic, and it shows off your beautiful blue eyes. From the angle of this first pic, it reminds me of the Grace Kelly wedding shots that were posted in the ''celebrity brides'' thread.

I think the accessories look great together with the hair swept back. NICE impact with the veil off!!!!! Your pictures will be amazing. Are you having a blusher?
Thanks- you are so sweet. I will take any comparisons to Grace Kelly :)

I love the veil off look too. And no, no blusher, just the regular veil

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
THanks for the feedback. I have a hard time w/ my hair b/c its so fine. I might have to play w/ it a bit to see if there is another way to get the look in the front w/ just a bun or just a twist. Not sure...the combo is kind of growing on me....we will see...

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the way it looks from the front and have to agree with the Grace Kelly comparisons :)

However, I don''t know if the back works for me either. It looks like the two styles are sort of competing as NovemberBride alluded to and also looks a little matronly (IMO). (But the front looks great! I think she did a pretty good job getting some volume considering that you said your hair is really fine)

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
wow - i LOVE it! both the front and the back! so great.
LOVE THE EARRINGS TOO. the whole look is great.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2009 2:07:21 PM
Author: TheBigT
Ohh, you look so so pretty!! (And you have fab dimples!).
I think you look absolutely lovely with the veil on and in the front view -- but to be perfectly honest I''m not a huge fan of the little top poof of hair from the back view. From the front, it''s great.

But you look awesome.
Agree on all counts! You look gorgeous from the front view (not that you already are!!, but the hairstyle looks fab from the front). I think it''s a tad bit too busy from the back. I love full twists, can you try that without the poof? I think it would be one or the other for me.

That said, if you like, you should go for it....since you do rock that style damn well!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 2:22:48 PM
Author: mintve
THanks for the feedback. I have a hard time w/ my hair b/c its so fine. I might have to play w/ it a bit to see if there is another way to get the look in the front w/ just a bun or just a twist. Not sure...the combo is kind of growing on me....we will see...

I really do like the combo. The best thing about it is that it gives your veil some nice height, but without the "heft" of extra material, you know? It still looks sheer and ethereal, but you get the height and formality of a veil with more material to it.

Then, there is the aforementioned formality: once you remove the veil, the intricacy is still there with this style. A fuller twist could work, too, as long as you explain where you want the fullness...or you might have fullness further forward (like at the crown) which wouldn''t give your veil that wonderful height.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! The crystal hairband is very pretty
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks gorgeous. I love the headband with it too.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I like it as is.

I would make sure that they spray that sucker like crazy at the nape though. It looks like there may be some stragglers after an hour or so.

Lovely
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that it looks brilliant. Very old style hollywood.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 7:52:01 PM
Author: purrfectpear
I like it as is.

I would make sure that they spray that sucker like crazy at the nape though. It looks like there may be some stragglers after an hour or so.

Lovely
1.gif

Ditto, that is one day I would wear more product then any other.

It looks beautiful :).

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I like the combo - it looks like it suits you really well.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:18:54 PM
Author: bee*
I think that it looks brilliant. Very old style hollywood.

yeah, I like old Hollywood :)

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
As others have stated, the style from the front is great. As for the back, I am not sure what else could be done and it looks fine to me. In fact, I think the back adds visual interest to the style.

I am wondering how it looks from the profile, happen to have pictures from the side that you might be comfortable posting?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, mintve.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
here is a profile shot

hair profile.jpg

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
You''re such a pretty girl! Not sure about the hair, though, for one BIG reason.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words:

cinderella-pose.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I think it is Cinderella-esque but unless you''re wearing a puffy blue dress then I think its safe.
2.gif
The style is very elegant and flattering on you!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
I immediately thought of Cinderella as well but I don''t think that''s necessarily a bad thing! I think you look very pretty and if that''s your style, you should go for it!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! I also had cinderella''s do as the first thing that popped into my mind. AND regardless or including that, I think your hair looks beautiful. I really like the way the crystal hair band sits. You have gorgeous hair.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
classy!

DId you have a makeup trial at the same time? (the makeup seems a bit dark and warm for you.)

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 6:44:34 PM
Author: JulieN
classy!

DId you have a makeup trial at the same time? (the makeup seems a bit dark and warm for you.)
nope, just the hair. Make-up trial is in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results