shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair trial 1, or try again???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my post from a few days ago.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-is-your-feedback-on-the-hair-trial.109202/

I had my hair trial w/ a salon right up the road, so its very convenient. And the prices are super reasonable. I booked an appt. for me and a few in my bridal party. I Like the style, but I am feeling like something is off. I think I want a more simple look. So, should I go back to the same lady at the same salon for another trial, or ust talk to her about it btwn now and the wedding. Or, should I have a trial w/ another stylist. The make-up people I want to use also do hair. They charge much more, but the styles on their site are nice.

Here is their site. What to do???

http://www.formalfaces.com/#

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
its not bringing me to their site, its bringing me back to your thread.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
were you thinking something more like this... maybe streamlined in the back... ie/ without the twist?

hepburn_0119.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 12:02:28 PM
Author: tlh
were you thinking something more like this... maybe streamlined in the back... ie/ without the twist?
YES! Do you know where I can find photos of the back???

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I saw your last post and I love the look from the front! I thought it looked really great. Personally, I didn''t like the twist in the back being paired with the bump. I''d say keep the look, just go more streamlined in the back. (like tlh suggested).

If you can just talk to your current stylist about it and see what she can do then you may not need to do another trial. Go with what you feel comfortable with. If you don''t think she can do something better then try another stylist.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
would you feel comfortable going back to the same stylist and telling her you like the front and want to try it again but this time no twist in the back

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the original one looks a little... prom-y to me. But very strudy and clean, which are important things. I think personality and ''click'' are very important. If you like the original girl and feel comfortable with her and think she''ll do it without any problem. Go back to her. If you feel that it was just because of pricing and not personality or click... then try someone else.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Here''s the back, best I could find...it does look like a twist, no?

breakfast_tiffanys_back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results