shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Style Opinions Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks fantastic on you and it''s a super cute cut!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I can''t believe I posted without seeing your photos... the new cut is AWESOME, you look really great!!
L.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new cut is FAB and you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
36.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Love the haircut!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I love your hairdo! You look rockin'' AWESOME!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
WoW! Your haircut came out AMAZING! I love the bangs
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG how ADORABLE do you look - its PERFECT
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I can''t wait to see your glamorous self in person again soon - we really must re-schedule that rain-checked girls day out
9.gif
You totally rock that cut - I can''t get over how perfect it looks on you, and I''m so glad you had such an awesome experience
9.gif
9.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWW THANK YOU GUYS! You seriously all made my day!

Just a few quick responses:

soocool- 8 inches? She must be so nervous.
23.gif
She''s going to love the feeling of lightness you get. I''m still "bobbing" my head all around because I love how it feels when my hair moves. I seriously think I will keep this style for a while, or at least the length. I might play with the layers more.

Icekid- And the list continues!
9.gif
I am loving all the similarities! Seriously though, you should consider a few highlights. You seriously have so much time before the roots are noticeable. No actually... I think I will change that vote. Don''t dye your hair if you don''t have any gray enjoy it while it lasts! I found 3 gray hairs the other day (before getting it done). I thought I had none, and then there they were. They are all new (like an inch long) but there is a huge part of me that is sad that I will probably have to dye my hair from here out.
15.gif
Of course, you just know DH got a tiny little lecture about old, shrivelled ovaries! Poor guy!
3.gif

Lara- Haha I was wondering if you saw it.
1.gif
Glad you like it!

AG- Oh I know we have to get together!!!! I have been crazy busy lately so I haven''t had much free time. Oh and did I mention we are moving too now? SoCal (so far, not set in stone). But we have to get together before I leave (May I think). You don''t leave until August, right? That''s why I haven''t responded to the Exhibit GTG, I''m not sure when I''ll be leaving.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hey mia - I love the haircut! It looks great on you! I''m a newbie when it comes to techniques and hair styling, so I was wondering if you could explain how you style it? I''m interested in the ends and how you make the bangs curl under to the side at the ends.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Two words- ROUND BRUSH! My complete style is done with a round brush and a blow dryer. I use a big one, but not jumbo sized, just big. I can also use a flat iron on the front side to give it a more angular look. I have naturally wavy hair but since it is so short it only takes a round brush and some heat to straighten it.

As for the bangs, my bangs tend to not want to go down in front of my face so first I blow dry them while brushing them straight down in my face with a regular brush. I stop before they are completely dry and then take the round brush at the root, and turn it downward and to the side at the same time while applying heat. Almost at a diagonal angle. Then I do the same to the chunk of hair above the bangs so that it looks natural and they flow together.

I'm no stylist but that was also the way my stylist did it too. Very easy!
36.gif

Oh and another tip- You can also use a regular brush to do the same thing but just using the same motion. If you use a regular brush it reduces the "bubble" or poof you sometimes get from a round brush.

ETA- I love your AVI!!!!!! This is the second time I have posted to you today and just noticed it! I know you by screenname so I didn't vene look at your avi! So cute!
30.gif
I have a pic like that of Oliver laying in the sun too!

Bia

Ideal_Rock

Wow, I missed this earlier but let me say, I love your haircut!

I am dying to cut my hair (and get it as healthy as possible for my wedding) but I''m afraid to. I love bangs but I have such a hard time with them because my hair is so light that they frizz easily and then it just looks dumb. I might just have to take a chance though this summer.

Thanks for posting the pictures. It really does look fantastic on you!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I missed this initially too - but WOW the new do looks great!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you look SO, SO cute.
30.gif
the hair style make-over. You are very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results