shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I hate to give up the shoulder length that I have now..I will definitely consider highlights. I just feel so "chemically dependent!" lol

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 3:39:51 PM
Author: LAJennifer

Date: 4/12/2009 5:21:13 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Date: 4/12/2009 1:30:27 PM
Author: Maisie
Thank you everyone for being so lovely. I really did need it. I shouldn''t mess with my hair. I am a hairstylists worst nightmare.

Italia, thank you so much for telling me how to fix this mess. I will definitely try what you said. When I put the colour on the back won''t it be a completely different colour to the top though? Mind you, as long as its brown I don''t care!
Select a brown that is one shade lighter than your intended outcome using the crown of your hair as a guide. Color on top of color will go darker, esspecially if you''re using a 10vol developer. However, if you''re buying the color from a grocery store or super store, please remember most store brands, like Revlon or Herbal Essence use 20vol...so if you''re using an OTC brand, try to match it as close as possible.
Italia - I''ve always wondered if you can use a 10vol with an OTC brand (instead of the 20vol it comes with) and use for touch ups between salon visits. Would it be significantly less damaging?
I wouldn''t recommend using anything other than what comes in the OTC pack. If you''re buying the color and developer seperately...sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results