shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InlovewithJHK

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I just want to add to this post. I had hair extensions for my wedding.. real human hair, glued into my head- sounds not so pretty but it turned out AMAZING! The upside is that my hair looked wonderful, full, thick, and totally like my own. My very picky hubby loved it and he hates anything that looks "fake". The big downside is that because my extensions were glued in, my wedding night was spent with 3 of my bridesmaids while they picked the glue out of my hair in the shower. My hubby was practically sleeping when i finally came to our room! It was worth it to me though
10.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
My hairdresser showed me her clip in extension. It was from Jessica Simpson''s hair line.
It looked great on her! She has long layered hair, straight, fine, but not thin. You
could not tell she clipped this extra hair in. I think her''s was natural hair, but not sure. She said they were very affordable and come in a gamut of colors.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results