shape
carat
color
clarity

H&A or Ideal Cut??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MARIA62

Rough_Rock
Hi,

After doing a lot of research regarding the 4'Cs in buying a diamond, I am left with 2 choices and I need your expertise as to what I should buy if my main concern is beauty and value and both prices are within my budget..

2.5 carat
F COLOR
VVS2 CLARITY
D-60.7
T-56
POLISH/SYMMETRY EXCELLENT
$31,684

2.5 carat (HEARTS AND ARROW)
E COLOR
VS1 CLARITY
D-61.7
T-56
$ 31,185
POLISH/SYMMETRY EXCELLENT

OR SHOULD I CHOOSE A SMALLER CARAT BUT WITH A GOOD CLARITY AND ALSO WITHIN MY PRICE RANGE.

2.03 CARAT
E COLOR
VVS2
T-56
D-61
HEARTS AND ARROW FOR $32K

Please help!!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Without the additional information of crown and pavilion angle there is little assistance I can give you.
You can easily search the prices and see if they are good value. The clarity you are choosing is very high and it is you choice as to what you select at that level. For me I believe anything above VS1 will not hold its value as well as say SI1.
Garry

moediamond

Rough_Rock
Hi Maria,

Here are the accurate facts about these diamonds:

1. 2.55 carats GIA certified
All information given to you is correct, except weight.
This diamond also has Faint Blue fluorescence.
This diamond is located in NYC, do you have access to see it for yourself before comitting?

2. Much nicer diamond. All information is accurate.
No fluorescence on this one. Also in NYC, but different location.

3. No information is available. However, 2.03 H&A for $32K is extremely overpriced.:-o
A 2.05 H&A with 57 table and 60.5 depth shows up on my screen for thousands less...

Stone #2 - 2.50 carats is the better value.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results