shape
carat
color
clarity

H&A and Firescope Images

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Just thought I''d post some pictures for entertainment and educational value. Comments?

Firescope 2[1].jpg

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Altered by me with Microsoft Photo Editor. Imagine what I could have done with a slight larger, sharper photo and Adobe photoshop.

Firescope 2[2].jpg

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Symmetry? What Symmetry?

Fantasy Scope Arrows.jpg

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Hearts?

Fantasy Scope Hearts.jpg

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Unmodified Firescope

Firescope [1].jpg

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOW, RBJD, that's really kinda scarey!
errrr.gif

Some kewl editing work tho!
2.gif

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Just to clarify, before I get any strange complaints, the first image above is the only altered image. The second two are with a Fantasy Scope H&A viewer and the last image is an unmodified firescope image.

These are recent real images of a certain stone that I may post more about later. (Oh and taken by an as yet unnamed person of high regard).

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I see you turned up the contrast and maybe a touch of brightness. If those photos were better centered and in focus you may could tell a little more about the actual cut quality.

Nice touch, thanks.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Look what happens when the contrast is increased on your arrow image. Gets kind of interesting don't you think?

plus_contrast.jpg

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Steve,

It's GIA EX/EX, ~55 table, ~60.8 depth, ~34.3 crown angle average, ~40.9 pavilion angle average, star facets angles are within <1 degree of each other, upper girdles within ~2 degrees, lower girdles within <.5 degrees.

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Just looking for opinions on this stone, Garry. (And pointing out that digital images are easy to manipulate).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results