shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy''s Wedding! (non-pro photos) highlights

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I took a ton of photos, not all great some nice... and rather than kill myself sizing them all down I picked some out and slapped up a really quick web photo gallery. I tried to get at least one blinggy earring shot, lots of flower shots and wow was Gypsy amazing looking or what?? I wish I hadn't been in the back row (the lady with the umbrella in the front row got me good in terms of blocking my picture shots hehe).

Anyways we were at a winery, the weather was PERFECT... the umbrellas rocked by the way since I forgot sunglasses. The cocktail hour was in the room with all the wine barrels, very nice food... great art inside the building where the reception was... loved the fun persian cookies we got after dinner, yummy! And boy do persians know how to cut a rug or what? Everyone was on the floor old and young dancing up a storm! I of course was way too shy to work my moneymaker but it was fun to watch.

AND going alone was actually cool. I got to hang with her cousin, MOH and friends, I was at a pretty fun table so I really had a great time.

Gypsy wanted me to tell you guys the one semi-crisis story that happened but I promised I'd save that for her to tell. So I'm just supposed to say it was all great but.. there was this one tiny thing! Hehe... teaser for ya!

Anyways, some photos are dark... but I did the best I can. I'm kind of a crappy photograher.
3.gif
Her memory table turned out great btw, and I was really really impressed and awed by how beautiful her sweetheart table turned out. All in all a huge SUCCESS!

Any questions on what the heck is what, please ask!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Violet, I think the pictures came out wonderfully! It looks like such an amazing celebration. Gypsy looks fantastic and happy! I''m so glad you put them up for us to see. Cheers to Gypsy and John! Mnohaya lita! (Many years!)

Happy%20Congratulations.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy looks absolutely AMAZING! What a gorgeous wedding
36.gif

Congratulations
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! How lovely everything turned out!

And I love the dress!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Violet, thanks for posting pics of Gypsy''s wedding. The photos are great and Gypsy and John look fantastic. Beautiful couple! The colors in Gypsy''s bouquet are amazing, and I kept going back to the pic of it -- GORGEOUS!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Oh I included this one shot named: IMG_0461.jpg

That''s the horde of photographers, assistants, planners you name it following them around like paparazzi taking photos... ''get out of the shot!'' ''get out of the shot!'' LOL... I had to snap a photo of them. Fun!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
These are so good, so that tells me pro pics will be AMAZING! Absolutely beautiful. I
30.gif
30.gif
her gown! Yaaay congrats to Mrs. Gypsy!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! Gorgeousness all around!
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
I have sooooo been looking forward to these photos! Gorgeous what a wonderful beautful wedding!!!
30.gif

Gyspy and John, I am soooo happy for you both. Wishing you a happy happy life friend!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SALUT!!! (cheers)

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! It''s so incredible! I love love love everything about it! Gypsy''s totally rocking the dress, hair, flowers, EVERYTHING!!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous!!!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Violet!!! Thank you so much! The pictures are gorg and gypsy looks so happy and beautiful!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
The pics are great! Gypsy looked beautiful!! I LOVE your dress. And I have to say, your flower choices were awesome! So so nice! Love the color scheme. Congratulations!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Congrats Gypsy and new hubs!!! These pics are great, Violet, thanks for posting them!!!! Gypsy- you look absolutely STUNNING, and what a GORGEOUS wedding.
I love the winery and I love your flowers. Just beautiful!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Aww, the aisle shot of Gypsy and her grandpa made me all teary! What a great wedding, lucky Violet for being there and congratulations to the happy couple!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah, thanks for posting pix of Gyspy's wedding, Violet! She and John look so happy! Gypsy looked beautiful in her dress and her bouquet is gorgeous, not that I expected anything less from her of course. I'm glad you had a fun time and shame on you for teasing us with a hint of a story to come
38.gif
Gypsy, congratulations on your marriage. I wish you and John a lifetime of love, health and happiness together!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous day, gorgeous venue, gorgeous bride!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Congratulations Mrs. Gypsy!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the photos!! Gypsy looks sensational and John looks so happy! Looking forward to hearing all the details!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Wow, everything looked so fantastic! I love your flowers, absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and I can''t wait to hear all about it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful pictures! I can''t wait for her to come and tell us all about it!!

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Did she make a dress thread? I want to know more about that gorgeous dress
30.gif

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Per Pricescope policies all photos need to be uploaded directly to the forum. Please do not post any links to photo hosting sites at this time.
Thank you for you cooperation and consideration of the policies.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay I''ll repost the photos on here BUT... does any photoshop wiz know of an easy way to batch convert photos to 100k? I hate doing them one by one!

FoxyBride

Rough_Rock
Open a photo (or all the photos) you want to resize. Go the the "Actions" in your palette on the right and make a new set. Then make a new action. Then push the record button. Go to the photo and size it the way you want. Then click the "stop" button.

Then go to File-> Automate--> Batch. Either select the folder you have the photos in or if you chose to open all the photos, select "opened files" for the "source." For destination you can pick a new folder or just "save and close"

Let me know if that makes sense.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Awe, I know it''s against forum policies, but I''m so glad I got to see the pictures! Layla looked GORGEOUS!!! I hope she is having the time of her life!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Could you email me the link? I want to see!!

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
I missed the link before they took it down, please post some when you get a chance!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What was in this link that broke the rules?
6.gif

Congrats Gypsy and John, and Violet, thanks for posting the pics!!!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
She and everything looked awesome! So glad I caught it this am! Only had time now to come back and kvell! Woo Hoo Gypsy (Layla) is married!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 2:06:06 PM
Author: FoxyBride
Open a photo (or all the photos) you want to resize. Go the the ''Actions'' in your palette on the right and make a new set. Then make a new action. Then push the record button. Go to the photo and size it the way you want. Then click the ''stop'' button.

Then go to File-> Automate--> Batch. Either select the folder you have the photos in or if you chose to open all the photos, select ''opened files'' for the ''source.'' For destination you can pick a new folder or just ''save and close''

Let me know if that makes sense.
Okay thats helpful. I have more questions....

So some of the photos are much wider than the others. Usualy what I do is size them down (varying widths) and then ''save for web'' as a gif.. getting it down to 100k. Sometimes the pictures aren''t quite small enough to make it so I have to re-size them again... Do you have a suggestion for a better way to do it? Individually working with each one won''t work for automation and I''m afraid if i record doing one photo it won''t apply for the rest.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I loooooove her dress! She looked great.

pssst Violet, I posted in your Who''s Who, whenever you get a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results