shape
carat
color
clarity

GYPSY!!!! Congrats on 20k!!!!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on 20K!!! What an accomplishment. RT won't be the same without you.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miracles, Hi honey and thank you! Ooohh Vintage Rock has a nice ring to it. I love that. Even Vintage Cut would work. How are you and that grandbaby doing? Time flies hugely. Seems yesterday you posted your daughter's beautiful wedding dress and her alteration story. Weird.

HI Thing, I'm totally guilty of the same thing. THANK YOU.

Hi Charmy, DITTO, from one RT regular to another. :) Thank you!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vintage Rock has a nice ring to it.... :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1329174645|3125632 said:
Vintage Rock has a nice ring to it.... :bigsmile:
It does. I'm loving all these options.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy.. Congratulations! That's a whole lotta advice and good will sharing there! You have been very good to me in my time here, thank you for that. Here's to 20k more!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
A lot of advice, support, and education!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl:

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your advice and help. You have allowed many, including myself, to think out loud and guide us on the road to bling perfection. :praise:

I think that you have impeccable taste, an eye for design and incredible skill, (especially in ebay trawling!!!!) for finding a bargain. :bigsmile:

You are, for me, one of the most respected PS'ers. I look to you and your guidance not only on my purchases but love to watch your interactions with others, too.

Thank you for being a wonderful Pricescoper!!! :wavey:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW...way to go!! LOL I look at posters like you that joined around the same time I did and see the amount of posts...just absolutely WILD...congratulations!!

J

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Elisa, It was easy being nice to a sweetheart like you. Is your pear set yet? I don't recall seeing it and I've been eagerly awaiting the results of your setting hunt.

Thank you AB!

susimoo, wow, what a lovely and thoughtful post. You are such a sweetheart and your words are so kind! I'm so happy to read your experience and I'm touched that I've contributed in a positive way in your eyes. ((HUGS)) You made my day!

ccu-- I KNOW! Some of us just have the gift of gab, other's are too busy helping save real lives, like you! You are really the inspiration around here with what you do. But thank you so much for your lovely post.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Gypsy! I'm so glad that because of PS, we have been able to get to know each other! You have such a generous spirit in how you help people and PS wouldn't be the same without you!

Cheers, Good Friend :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
heraanderson|1330758619|3139812 said:
Congrats, Gypsy! I'm so glad that because of PS, we have been able to get to know each other! You have such a generous spirit in how you help people and PS wouldn't be the same without you!

Cheers, Good Friend :appl:

I can't believe it took me a week to see this! I just don't look at the sticky threads often enough, sorry.

My dear friend, getting to know you better has been one of the best parts of PS. ((HUGS)) and thank you so much for your kind words.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results