shape
carat
color
clarity

Gwen & J finally have a wedding date

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
congrats sweetie. I know you''ve gone through a lot to get to this point.
yey, you have a date, so happy for you.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Gwen, that is so exciting!!!

I am just thrilled for you.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I''m so happy for the two of you. Let''s hope for smooth sailing from here on out!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gwen! I haven''t really been following the saga, but for personal reasons. I have been trying to ignore family and in-law drama on PS trying to keep myself calm and ignore what is going on in my own life. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I get really wound up reading about the things families choose to do to their wonderful brides (us). My point is, I can feel your pain and understand what you are going through despite not commenting on your threads previously. I hope the drama can finally end and your wedding is everything you have hoped for!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
gwen, i know how much you guys have gone through! it will all be worth it in the end :)
congrats! april 16th is right around the corner!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
How exciting, congrats!!!! It is right around the corner!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! I''m so excited for you guys!!
9.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! You''re about to be married! Yay!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Yay! That''s so soon -- how exciting!!!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I''m glad everything worked out, and hope it continues to work out for you both!
1.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
congrats & please drop in to let us know how it goes & maybe some pics if we''re really, really good while you''re gone
25.gif
12.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, all! Just popping in--my parents are here, my lovely wedding ring (courtesy of the amazing, fabulous and highly recommended I.D. Jewelry) arrived today, and we have somewhere for our UK reception! Booyah!

36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2010 5:22:14 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Thanks, all! Just popping in--my parents are here, my lovely wedding ring (courtesy of the amazing, fabulous and highly recommended I.D. Jewelry) arrived today, and we have somewhere for our UK reception! Booyah!

36.gif

Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m so glad that everything is working out. Now we just need some pictures of that bling!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gwen!! I am SO HAPPY for you!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2010 5:22:14 PM
Author: gwendolyn

36.gif
This is the BEST news.....WOO HOO....I''m SO excited for you!!!! Please come back and let us know how you are....

Lori

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
What wonderful news, Gwen! Congrats on everything coming together!! Before you know it you''ll be a married lady
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results