shape
carat
color
clarity

@gussie - Show & Tell time!! Show us your bands!

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by yssie, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Mamabean
    Ideal_Rock

by Mamabean » Apr 1, 2019
    Exciting! Starting from scratch would be heaven! Too bad there isn’t a place to post photos! You could help me add things..I have the basics I like but I need vignette (sp) help..I go to Houzz but they don’t have the styles I like..I pretty much buy what I like and throw it together..:lol:

Gussie likes this.
  2. LittleRed
    Brilliant_Rock

by LittleRed » Apr 1, 2019
    I feel like I’ve just sat down at your kitchen table and enjoyed a cuppa tea with you while perusing your ring box. :kiss2: What a beautiful collection! I love every single one of them.

Wewechew and Gussie like this.
  3. Gussie
    Ideal_Rock

by Gussie » Apr 1, 2019
    Look through who I follow on IG. There are so many fabulous designers that have this style. James Farmer, Eric Cross, Robert Kime, Sister Parish, Charlotte Moss, Bunny William's, and the uber talented Mario Buatta. I have found far more ideas than I will ever have enough money to afford!!!!!

Mamabean likes this.
  4. Mamabean
    Ideal_Rock

by Mamabean » Apr 1, 2019
    I’ll do that! I’m a HomeGoods addict as much as a bling addict...=)2

5. FlashyFlamingo
    Shiny_Rock

by FlashyFlamingo » Apr 1, 2019
    I added you on IG! Minimalism is boring, I say more is more.

jbake, Gussie and Mamabean like this.
  6. GlitterInMyHair
    Shiny_Rock

by GlitterInMyHair » Apr 1, 2019
    I really love all the different ways you stack your bands. Each one is so unique and perfect.

And I love you have so many YG pieces. That rich buttery gold is just so beautiful and striking.

Stacking goals, lol!!!

Mamabean and Gussie like this.
  7. Tekate
    Ideal_Rock

by Tekate » Apr 1, 2019
    CEG! what a beautiful collection of rings, took my breath away... I requested to follow you on IG if you find a new request there :) I think most people who see jewelry sometimes as an expression of themselves and not just glitter and bling (which girl I do love tooo!) but these people love decorating and expression fwiw :) thank you for sharing!

Gussie and Mamabean like this.
  8. Bonfire
    Ideal_Rock

by Bonfire » Apr 1, 2019
    @ceg,
    Can I please come visit?! :roll2: Your home, your art, your stunning vignettes are magazine worthy. Your home reminds me of the fabulous genteel and refined decorating of a Charleston home. My favorite! LOVE!

Mamabean, Gussie and Wewechew like this.
  9. Gussie
    Ideal_Rock

by Gussie » Apr 1, 2019
    Thank you sooo much!!! I do think you have me figured out. I love the stones, I love the settings, but together I believe some of the pieces rise to art. I enjoy putting pieces together in a way that is me almost as much as I enjoy the jewelry itself.

AV_ likes this.
  10. Gussie
    Ideal_Rock

by Gussie » Apr 1, 2019
    Awwww! Thanks!!! It's my passion for sure. I would love for you to visit! Psers welcome; bring the bling!!

11. elle_71125
    Ideal_Rock

by elle_71125 » Apr 5, 2019
    I just shamelessly scooped out your threads to find out what finger size you are, just in case you ever do a band purge. I’ve never been so sad to be a size 5 in my life. :cry2: :lol:

Your bands are all stunnning. I really love the DK flower bands and the EW Imogen. :kiss2:

lissyflo and Gussie like this.
  12. Gussie
    Ideal_Rock

by Gussie » Apr 5, 2019
    Thank you so much!!! Bands are an obsession for me!

elle_71125 likes this.
  13. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » Apr 5, 2019
    And you do it better than anyone else. Your collection is blingatstically bandilicious.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Gussie likes this.
  14. diamondseeker2006
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by diamondseeker2006 » Apr 6, 2019
    Wow, @ceg! Glad I caught this thread! You have a fabulous collection! I requested to join your IG, too!

Gussie likes this.
  15. arkieb1
    Ideal_Rock

by arkieb1 » Apr 16, 2019
    Wow those are some amazing bands!!!

Gussie likes this.

16. Stone Hunter
    Ideal_Rock

by Stone Hunter » May 17, 2019
    This is a STUNNING collection. I have enjoyed your posts over the years. What is so perfect about it though is that you know yourself and collect what you like and will wear. That takes a level of maturity and thought that's amazing. :clap::clap::clap:

Questions:lol:
    You say you are a size 6.5 is that your actual ring size or the size you need to buy to stack? I am stacking some size 6 and some 6.5 and plan to buy 6.5 from now on.

Do you have any "learner bands" that didn't quite work? What have you done with them?

17. Gussie
    Ideal_Rock

by Gussie » May 17, 2019
    Thanks @Stone Hunter! I actually wear a 6.5 in order to get a band over my knuckle. The base is probably closer to a 6. Stacking is perfect with this shape finger. I have several bands in a 7 as well for my right hand in summer. They are fine in a stack but I wouldn't wear them alone. I do have a few that I rarely wear and they are in the preloved section now. I admit I have a few too many and I am trying to pare down a bit. Just so I can get more, lol! :lol:

Stone Hunter and blingthing like this.
  18. Gussie
    Ideal_Rock

by Gussie » May 17, 2019
    Also @Stone Hunter , 6 and 6.5 are floor sizes! I keep an eye on b&m stores that sell online to find deals on certain designer's bands. They put them on sale sometimes when they want to turn over inventory. I just got a Single Stone band yesterday that was half off retail!!!! :dance:

Stone Hunter, blingthing and Mamabean like this.
  19. LinSF
    Shiny_Rock

by LinSF » May 17, 2019
    @Gussie, you've had a name change! I saw your name and thought, "gee, that looks like cegs rings!".

blingthing and Gussie like this.
  20. Gussie
    Ideal_Rock

by Gussie » May 17, 2019
    Yes, DH told me to change my name. I am not always cognizant as he is about privacy!

LinSF and AV_ like this.
  21. blingthing
    Rough_Rock

by blingthing » May 17, 2019
    Fabulous collection, Ceg/Gussie... I too have requested to follow you on Ig! :kiss2:

Gussie likes this.
  22. Stone Hunter
    Ideal_Rock

by Stone Hunter » May 17, 2019
    WOW that’s quite a score, congrats!

Thanks for answering my questions.

23. EllenS1
    Shiny_Rock

by EllenS1 » May 24, 2019
    Oh wow wow wow the snake ring!! It’s a beauty!!!

Gussie likes this.
  24. Winterinaustralia
    Rough_Rock

by Winterinaustralia » May 24, 2019
    How I wish I had your fingers, mine are very short but I dream of stacking!
    I love your sapphire 5 stone in particular, but your whole collection makes me weak at the knees:love:
    Your yellow gold looks so rich, makes we want to dip my toe in that buttery pool, thanks so much for sharing.

Gussie likes this.
  25. Diamond_Hawk
    Brilliant_Rock
    Trade

by Diamond_Hawk » May 25, 2019
    ^^At first I laughed... but knowing the PS community, this may not be a joke at all...:think:

lissyflo and Gussie like this.
  26. carbonfan
    Brilliant_Rock

by carbonfan » May 25, 2019
    Oh my gosh, @Gussie (ceg), your bands are absolutely fabulous!! i am so enjoying this thread because i have a band obsession as well, although I do not have anywhere close to the wonderfully divine variety that you do! I have so much fun mixing and matching bands, as I can tell you do as well! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing collection with us! :love:

Gussie likes this.
  27. quaddio
    Brilliant_Rock

by quaddio » May 26, 2019
    Love this thread thank you for sharing. Especially appreciate the comparisons by designer, very helpful.

Gussie likes this.