shape
carat
color
clarity

Gummibear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OMG...I just noticed only 5 more days till my 3 year ps aniversary.

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 1:08:48 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
OMG...I just noticed only 5 more days till my 3 year ps aniversary.
Congrats! Three years is a long time!

Thanks for the recommendation on the makeup artist. The Garrison has their own hair/makeup salon right on site, which was a nice bonus. I might do the trial there and see how it goes.

And, the date is October 10, 2010...so, 10-10-10!
9.gif
Should be an easy enough date for FI to remember our anniversary.
2.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gummi: I was going to suggest booking the date at your first choice venue just in case. Which is exactly what you ended up doing -- great minds!
2.gif

I'm so happy to hear you've already booked a date! I'm sure you feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better having something on the books now. I'll echo EM1 -- what's your date??

EM1: Wow, congrats on your PS anniversary! Three years is definitely noteworthy.
1.gif

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 8:37:13 PM
Author: peaches
Gummi: I was going to suggest booking the date at your first choice venue just in case. Which is exactly what you ended up doing -- great minds!
2.gif

I''m so happy to hear you''ve already booked a date! I''m sure you feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better having something on the books now. I''ll echo EM1 -- what''s your date??

EM1: Wow, congrats on your PS anniversary! Three years is definitely noteworthy.
1.gif
Hi Peaches! I just peeked at your thread again and your new ring pictures look great! I''m so jealous of your little fingers.
2.gif

The date we booked is October 10th of next year...that''s the date you originally wanted before you switched to Vegas, right? Again, great minds think alike...all of us EC lovers have so much in common.
3.gif

Oh, EM1...I am sooooo curious about your favors. I know they''re top secret right now, but I can''t wait to hear all about them!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
hehe...I love my favors! I post a pic when they get here.

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
gummi: I'm blushing! Thanks for the compliments!!

Aww, so you're 10/10/10. How neat! That date was so awesome...I kinda miss it. But I'm glad it's going to be your special day! I'm sure it'll be great!!

Not to get OT, but speaking of fingers, am I the only one who's ring finger gets "tired" in the afternoons? I've always had this problem when I consistently wear rings on that finger. Though I'm sure a lot of it is related to the digital tablet I use at the office and the knitting I do in the evenings -- probably just me!
3.gif

EM1: I'm getting more curious about these favors, too! Can't wait for photos!!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results