shape
carat
color
clarity

Guilty of buying another ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I've been quite bad, buying at least 3 items which I haven't shared with my fellow jewellery fanatics. Here's one of them. I bought this a couple of months back but it was only ready in late December. It's another south sea pearl - silvery green, around 14mm, set with pave diamonds.

Here is the first picture...

SilverGreen1.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another angle...

SilverGreen2.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And another, this is a truer reflection of the colour/lustre of the pearl...I''m wearing it here with a matching pave band that I already had...

SilverGreen4.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And the last shot showing a better view of the pearl ring with the matching pave band...

SilverGreen6.JPG

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DiaDiva,

Thanks for sharing!
36.gif

That is a gorgeous South Sea Pearl
18.gif
... I love pearls, esp. South Sea!
emlove.gif

Enjoy & wear it with much happiness!

Take care,
35.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT !!! How did you find the matching band???? What a FABULOUS SET!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LORD girl that thing is a monster...literally! Can you actually wear it without knocking it into things?

I tried on a stunning SS pearl ring with diamond pave at WF...I really didn''t think it would be me but I loved it!

I think I have a picture somewhere, I can post it, it''s like your ring''s small baby sister!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one big pearl. I love it with your pave band. Mara I would love to see the one you tried on at WF!!
31.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad the guilt got to you
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh see, my memory is faulty, it's not a SS pearl, it's a white one but it was sooo pretty in person and i loved the setting. i don't have a picture of it on my hand, just this one here, the setting was STUNNING and delicate, it was REALLY beautiful and complimentary on the hand and not too large...i was so tempted! of course then my upgrade would have been NIL for the next 2 years i'm sure!

WF large pearl pictureb.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous ring Mara. I love the detail of the setting. Bet it costs a pretty penny.
31.gif

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pearl...........and beautiful ring......

where are you located???? That looks suspiciously like a Singapore landscape in the background.....

sparkles

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, its gorgeous and huge!
30.gif

I love pearls and that is a beauty is especialy with the pave band. Of course, I think I''d hurt myself if I had something that big.
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
good eye F&I...DD is in Singapore!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! I love it!!
30.gif

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
Yikes, that is huge.
23.gif
How big are your hands?

I *love* tahitian pearls.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!
9.gif

Yes, the pearl is big but somehow it ends up looking bigger in the photos. This one is actually more comfortable to wear than my golden pearl. Maybe it''s because of the split shank. I am a bit conscious of knocking into things because of the size but since I only wear it to work or out and never at home, it''s not a problem. To give you some perspective on sizing, my ring size is 5.50.
The matching pave band is something I already had to go with my champagne diamond ring. It was by fluke that it matches this ring as well.

Sparkles, you''ve got a great eye, I am in Singapore. Not sure how you spotted it. Are you in Singapore as well?

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I love it, DD! It''s delicious! My future MIL has a love for all pearls, she would DROOL over this one! I like the setting as well, it''s perfect!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Heck, that could knock someone''s eye out... great for self defense!
9.gif

Absolutely love the color, would love pearls like that as earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results