shape
carat
color
clarity

Guilt?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear that things are okay.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update Stephanie, glad your dad is home!! And glad your boss was understanding. Filling the fridge with lots of healty food will be a big help. Hoping the tests go well on Tuesday. You are a wonderful daughter!!!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2007 10:07:43 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Thanks for the update Stephanie, glad your dad is home!! And glad your boss was understanding. Filling the fridge with lots of healty food will be a big help. Hoping the tests go well on Tuesday. You are a wonderful daughter!!!
1.gif
Thank you friends!

Lisa,
That means a lot coming from you. Thank you
12.gif

Stephanie

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

I am so glad to hear your dad is home. What a scary experience! Good for you for being proactive (healthy foods in the fridge). My thoughts continue to be with you and your family. Your dad is a lucky man to have you caring for him!

~Kimberly

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2007 10:36:16 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Skippy,

I am so glad to hear your dad is home. What a scary experience! Good for you for being proactive (healthy foods in the fridge). My thoughts continue to be with you and your family. Your dad is a lucky man to have you caring for him!

~Kimberly

Kimberly,
thank you. It was very scary; my parents didn''t tell me until late Friday night. I couldn''t believe they didn''t tell me till after I was home from work!

My plan is to get the fiber muffins from TJ''s and get rid their horrible Costco muffins that they always eat for breakfast. Those things are leathal!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, so glad to hear he''s home! and also that work was understanding!

I can believe they didn''t tell you, they don''t want to worry us.
2.gif
That doesn''t necessarily make it right, but it does often explain things. Just firmly tell them not to do that again!
11.gif
9.gif

Please let us know how everything turns out, you are all in my thoughts.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad to hear he is ok and home!
prayers continue for good test results!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Skippy...on their deathbed, no one ever says "gee, I wished I worked more". This is a good example of learning how to achieve life/work balance. Honestly, I feel taking work home is a bad habit to get into in the first place. We need our downtime to refresh and renew, and as your family grows to include children, you''ll find yourself needing that time to spend with your family.

So take this time to spend with your father, you can''t help family emergencies, and any employer who does not respect that, does not respect you.

My best wishes to you and your family, I hope your dad is OK!

Jeannine

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,
How''s your dad doing?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet,
He seems to be doing good. They have him on lots of meds. I bought my parents healthy goodies! Thanks so much for asking
12.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re perfectly welcome.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Skippy is your Dad still getting along okay???

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Neighbor and Wonderful Friend Sundial,
Yes, my dad just came back from the doctor and he has an irregular heart beat. I guess his heart skips. He will be taking several different meds. I guess the most frustrating thing is that we are a poor State so it took a week to see a good doctor! My parents have good insurance but I wish our state paid doctors more.

Thank you for your kind thoughts! It makes a person realize how precious family is! I knew that but it makes you want to spend more time with the people you love the most
30.gif
30.gif

You have such a good heart Sundial; thanks again friend.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I can appreciate your frustration over the medical situation. I''m just glad that your Dad was finally diagnosed and given the right medication to control the problem. I hope he continues to do well. He is lucky to have a caring daughter close by!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, I am glad you were able to be there for him and your mom, I am sure they really appreciate it!

Arrythmia can be common, but I am not sure if it comes on suddenly what it might mean. Is he on a holter monitor for 24 hours to check him, or was he?

I am sure with some lifestyle changes (dietary, relaxing more, proper exercise) he will be fine. He should always takes his meds and immediately call his doctors if he feels unwell!

Thinking of you and hoping he is on the road to recovery...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, I''m way late posting this but I just saw the thread again...I wanted to say that I''m really glad to hear that your dad is ok and resting in his own home. You are a great daughter and employee for wanting to be in both places at the same time! Take care, and I hope your father''s condition continues to improve and receives the great health care he deserves.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results