color
clarity

Guidance needed on pricing items for sale

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Other than lowering prices, there's not much else to try to get stones to sell. Your prices seem very close to vendor's prices, which usually already includes shipping and the option for returns. Most of us take very large hits when we sell stones that we don't plan to keep.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If I were looking to purchase the stones, I would like to see more picture of them showing their real life color. For example, without the lid on the gem jar, on the hand and in various lighting.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Photos in different lighting environments, links to video. You could also look around at what similarly spec'ed stones are going for from private sellers on Ebay/etsy to gauge pricing.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If I were looking to purchase the stones, I would like to see more picture of them showing their real life color. For example, without the lid on the gem jar, on the hand and in various lighting.
+1

Also photograph the gems separately, it's too distracting with them both together.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! I truly appreciate the advice. I will make some changes and see how it goes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results