shape
carat
color
clarity

Guesses on when light box will come out with a 1+ carat??

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone,

Just wondering what people thoughts/guesses as on when LB will have a single round stone larger than a 1carat? Are we thinking weeks, months, years?? Trying to decide on whether to get the 1 carat or wait a while??

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
My guess would be either before Christmas to maximize sales, or not for a long while. I think that larger carats could have more potential to cannibalize earth mined stones as people may reset them for bridal jewelry. Or it could just compete more with larger lab stones.

I would definitely buy larger Lightbox stones to reset as studs and use my current 1ct diamonds for an alternate ER, pendent, bangle, etc. I have lots of ideas!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m betting by Christmas season.

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Ohh fingers crossed! Now the next million dollar question is when do we think they will start shipping outside US ha ha !

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh fingers crossed! Now the next million dollar question is when do we think they will start shipping outside US ha ha !

Well... they do ship to Canada ;-)

And because they have the 1 1/8 princess cut, I’m guessing it will happen eventually for rounds!

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
I didn’t know they shipped to Canada! Still no good to me though I’m in Europe! I’m going to have to keep an eye to see if one pops up preloved or maybe someone who’s ordered but was going to return it! Fingers crossed!

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
I don’t know, but they do seem to like test the water with “limited editions” so sign up for the emails.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results