shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess what I'm getting!

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
So I've been searching for my next acquisition and I thought I wanted a larger oval than my 0.54 ct but somehow decided on a RB instead. Of course cut being king i wanted to find one that was within my budget, but ideally cut. I looked at both natural and lab created and found several lab ones within my budget around 1 ct at with clarity and ran them through the HCA tool to weed out the ones not worth looking at. I found a 1.21 ct, a 0.91 ct and a 0.86 ct. Asked a geologist to look at them.
All were eye clean. The 1.21 was great but not the best I could have found, even though its hca was 1.4. The 0.91 had an hca of 0.9 but was a little better.

The 0.86 however....near perfect specs, hca of 1.2, excellent brilliance, excellent fire, excellent scintillation and very good spread within TIC range and she said was a GORGEOUS diamond. She also said its extremely white and bright for its grade and the dimensions were dead on. So of course I chose the best diamond even though its a little smaller than a ct. So I now have an 0.86 ct ideal/excellent/excellent I vvs2 solitaire in white gold coming to me around 8/25!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Cut makes a huge difference in the appearance of a diamond so I think it’s smart that you went with something smaller, but better cut.
Can’t wait to see your pictures!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot wait to see it! It sure looks gorgeous from the picture!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
it shipped early and is coming next week!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results