shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess what - engaged!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aVogueIdea

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!! I know you initially had your heart set on a ring with pave but I have to say that I think it looks amazing without it!! Congrats again!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE YOUR RNG! =)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!

katica

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys - and Vogue, thanks for remembering! Amazing memory..

So quick update - my DF went over to my parents last Wednesday and after grilling him for 2.5 hours, my dad hugged him and welcomed him to the family! My mom said my DF breathed a huge sigh of relief! My dad was so cute. He called me right away and said "guess what someone finally asked for your hand" lol.. on the grilling he said "what do you really think I would give away my princess so easily?'' lol...

So the engagement is official and now we''re onto planning.. and I am NOT one of those girls who enjoys planning weddings! Argghhh

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Haha, glad your dad had some fun with it!
3.gif
And here''s hoping the wedding planning doesn''t turn out to be as bad as you expect, hehe. Congrats again!!
1.gif

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the engagement! I usually dont like diamonds for myself (they''re great on other people, though), but that''s one I would definitely wear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results