shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess they thought I was a schmo, but I am a Pricescoper!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
Well, since we are talking about watches in this post, which is a little off the path of diamonds, let me show you my watches, we show the womens rings all the time, now the men can get equal time. Maybe we can create a forum called "show me the watch" LOL

The watch on the left was my first Rolex bought in 1990. It is a Datejust, all Stainless Steel, with a Jubilee braclet. It has a blue "freckled" face! That is the rare part, Rolex does not make this anymore.

The Rolex on the right is a Submariner, two-tone, gold bezel and SS. Bought this watch in 2002 after my divorce. Needed to treat myself to somethng now that the ball and chain was removed-LOL

ps. Don't tell anyone, bought them both "pre-owned". First pics with my new Sony digital camera.

Bill

DSC00001.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the submariner. My husband has a two tone Rolex, with a gold face. When buying preowned, what sort of guarantee do you get?? I think it''s a great way to go, but was curious about the guarantee.

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh--
I bought both from a dealer in NJ, very reputable, they gave me a 1 yr warranty with each watch. Actually one of them within 6 months had a problem, brought it back, no problem, fixed it and had it back within a few days. You do have to be very careful, lots and lots and lots of fakes on Ebay, stay away. If you buy a pre-owned rolex you want to be able to "authenticate" it--serial number, and model number, and many other ways.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, NOW you have guys have done it...I don''t have a diamond fetish (although with all this info, I''m probably going to be more anal about a good quailty gem), but I DO love watches. Look what you''ve done...I saw that Franck Muller watch and love the whimsical numbers! But eek! That ain''t no cheap watch!

Ay yi yi. Coming here is so wonderful for knowledge...but that list of things I can''t affford keeps getting longer and longer.
39.gif
Still, it''s worth it...if I can''t have the stuff, it''s nice to see that others are enjoying their goodies!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results