shape
carat
color
clarity

Guatemalan jadeite bangles

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi! I’d like to share my two (untreated) Guatemalan jadeite bangles with you. In overcast light, they can look rather dark and dull, but when the sun shines, wow!

F8D66EDE-8572-4ACB-9503-EF90AC1BCBF0.jpeg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, such a beautiful teal green colour. :love:
Any more info on their origin? I haven’t heard or seen this type of Jade before.
do you wear them both together?

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, such a beautiful teal green colour. :love:
Any more info on their origin? I haven’t heard or seen this type of Jade before.
do you wear them both together?

Thanks! I do wear them together. Jadeite from Guatemala (with names such as Olmec and Princessa) has shades of greenish blue or bluish green. They look vibrant in sunlight and less saturated in overcast daylight or unnatural evening light. It’s not cheap, but it’s much less costly than Asian jadeites. I love the sound they make when they clink together.

shelovesinclusions

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I’d like to share my two (untreated) Guatemalan jadeite bangles with you. In overcast light, they can look rather dark and dull, but when the sun shines, wow!

F8D66EDE-8572-4ACB-9503-EF90AC1BCBF0.jpeg

They're so pretty. I've found that to be true with mine as well, it looks kinda like dark water in dull light, but in sunlight it is so gemmy. Does your darker one (the thinner one) have the snowflakes? I love how it's glowing where the sun passes through.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They're so pretty. I've found that to be true with mine as well, it looks kinda like dark water in dull light, but in sunlight it is so gemmy. Does your darker one (the thinner one) have the snowflakes? I love how it's glowing where the sun passes through.

Yes, it does have snow. I love looking at the different depths in it. I’d love to see yours.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results