shape
carat
color
clarity

Growing antique ring collection

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
IMG_8400.JPG IMG_8401.JPG I have a handful of rings that I'll add to this thread as I take photos of them. This Victorian ring came today and I'm thrilled!
The garnet is surrounded with rose cut diamonds ❤️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Minimountains, your new garnet ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: I love everything about it. The garnet is such a lovely red color. What a special ring!

I can’t wait to see your other pieces. This sub-forum needs more eye candy! :appl:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Such a nice rich color!
Great find!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring, the garnet is a lovely color and those diamonds look super sparkly. Wear it in good health!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
IMG_8405.JPG Thank you! It contrasts very well with my bedroom logs!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
IMG_8446.JPG IMG_8447.JPG IMG_8452.JPG I just moved into a new home on a mountain and i may not get around to putting up a tree this year but I have my red and greens to help feel festive!

Attachments

• IMG_8453.JPG
    IMG_8453.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 20

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Really beautiful.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings - I especially like the basket on the peridot! And - wear one on each hand, and you're ready for Christmas!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
IMG_9026.JPG
The stone is antique but the setting is not. It's a 2.2 oec M and I recently had it converted into a pinky ring. Originally, it was my first E-ring but I upgraded realitively quickly. My husband got the jewelry fever worse than I did haha.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_9026.JPG
The stone is antique but the setting is not. It's a 2.2 oec M and I recently had it converted into a pinky ring. Originally, it was my first E-ring but I upgraded realitively quickly. My husband got the jewelry fever worse than I did haha.

I love the setting - it would never occur to me as a pinky ring setting but it looks amazing. I don’t usually like pinky rings on myself but this would definitely make me reconsider!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
It's so easy to wear, it doesn't snag or stick out, glides effortless into pockets. I'm in love!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results