shape
carat
color
clarity

Ground your child? That''s a suing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can''t believe something like this is for real!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I told my husband about this over dinner last night with my ten year old stepson also listening. My stepson said, "so in Canada, a kid can sue their parents if they get in trouble, huh?" My husband replied with, "Yes. You can in this family, too. Just be aware that I WILL put you up for adoption afterward, and your mother would agree with me on it completely." My stepson smiles sweetly at his father and says, "Dad, I''m not going anywhere. This is a really good burger!"
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 8:07:17 AM
Author: ksinger
Hm. Just posted in another thread about parents working out their CRAP through the kids. You see it here. Clearly these parents are complete self-centered idiots. The mother supported this?? Well, there it is in a nutshell. Mom and dad don''t give a rat''s ass about the girl, they''re working out their divorce issues through HER. Lord.

Bingo. I also can''t believe that the Canadian justice system wasted it''s time (and the taxpayers'' money) with this sham of a case.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
I''m gonna hafta chime in here and ditto the comment about the Quebec Provincial courts being VERY different from the REST of th provinces in Canada....

Please understand that Quebec is almost like another country within a country so it''s kind of unfair to generalize and base opinions on Canadian social attitudes (on a whole) on social and family media maker cases like this one....

I remember reading this story in the Toronto Star, one of the biggest newspapers in the Nation.... The reason the story became so popular here *in Canada* in the first place was because MOST of us couldn''t believe our ears and eyes either.

Believe me, this Shat DOES NOT happen across Canada on the regla! This was surely a precedent *even in Quebec*... To my knowledge, nothing like this has ever happened in the Canadian Justice system... We *do* have bigger fish to fry....
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results