shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey''s Anatomy....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
If anyone watched tonight you saw there were TWO marriage proposals. They showed one ring in the preview. How sad I wasn''t wondering about their answers but what rings they would choose! Anyone else see it?

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha, I thought the same thing, Tacori!
1.gif
I am dying to see what happens next!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 11:26:51 PM
Author: equestrienne
Hahaha, I thought the same thing, Tacori!
1.gif
I am dying to see what happens next!

did you see the ring on the preview? It looked like a radiant maybe? Looked modern.

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t get to take a good look at it....but it sure looked like a Daniel K split shank
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 11:36:16 PM
Author: Bunnifer
I didn''t get to take a good look at it....but it sure looked like a Daniel K split shank
31.gif

that''s what i thought - with a cushion.
5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 11:36:16 PM
Author: Bunnifer
31.gif

Really? huh, I thought it looked like it had a series of smaller rectangle stones going down the sides...It happened so fast! I guess we have to wait a week to see
8.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I saw the split shank too.
3.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I think I saw a split shank with cushion. It looked pretty, but it just didn''t seem (to me) to fit either of the girls.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Awesome episode! Split shank cushion around 2 cts i''m guessing. Wow! I can''t wait till next week!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I loved it yesturday! I really hope Christina, it would be nice to see a couple really settled down. And I like what the two are building together.

I read on a spoiler that there was going to be a wedding, and someone''s sexuality would be revealed on the show, so anxiously waiting to see if the spoilers are accurate.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
HA! I practically jumped out of my seat and run up to the TV, eyes bugged out when I saw that split shank! Of course DH thought I was excited about the proposals and then I said, "Did you see that ring?!?!". He just rolled his eyes!
9.gif

I feel one of them is going to say no... i say its Callie... her eyes got a little big.

dmamsquared

Shiny_Rock
Tacori E-ring,
Please check out my post on Brides World Wide. Thanks.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 9:38:46 AM
Author: dmamsquared
Tacori E-ring,

Please check out my post on Brides World Wide. Thanks.

Found it. Hope I was some help.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks like Christina is holding the ring in the preview...i was totally thinking how far hollywood has come to show a split shank ring as an e-ring on a show. so many times rings are Tiffany''s or just a big CZ''s. I lOVE, LOVE this show
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I was excited to see that...I''m pretty sure when I saw the previews that Christina was holding the ring. It''s gorgeous!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
And I was laughing trying to imagine Christina planning a wedding. You know...so...girly.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I adore Christina and Burke! I really hope they end up married. They are my favorite characters (Besides Addison). I too would love to see her attempts at wedding planning.

George and Callie--well, I''m more "whatever" about them. I think they''re cute together, but it seems like he''s responding to emotional overload.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I watched on Tivo and rewound the part so I could see the split shank ring about 10 times. That was a nice ring!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few of my favorite quotes for Greys.....
For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can''t get out of your head, so when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can''t cheat your first kiss. trust me, you don''t want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, its everything.
~Alex Karev (Grey''s) awww........

"Hung like a lightswitch"

"Just think, this stump could belong to a mighty oak."

"GOT WANG? (Women asking if you were neutered by god)"

"I bet my junk its easily in your trunk"

"Seriously. Stop looking at my va-jay jay."

"Actually, I prefer to be called Ruler of all that is
evil, but I will answer to satan."
"There is a land called passive agressia, and I AM
their Queen."
"You can spend your life drawing lines or you can
spend your life crossing them."

"I have a thing for ferry boats"

"We are all adults, when did that happen and how do we
make it stop?"
"The hot ones are always mean, its like a rule or
something."

"Cause its what jesus would freakin do!"

"I dont do laundry, I just buy new underwear"

"Denile. its just not a river in egypt. Its a freakin
Ocean!"

''im not cut out for bright and shiny''

"Bad, JUJU."

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t like the George and Callie story, mainly cuz George isn''t believable as a straight guy. I was wondering about his sexuality even before it became an issue outside of the show.

I like Callie tho. I''d rather them just have George "discover" his gay side and Callie boss around the frat boy, Karev. Seeing Karev give his little speech to Addison in that room was pretty funny tho. I guess I wouldn''t mind seeing some more back and forth btw those two. It''s just that it was getting kind of overkill with ALL of them sleeping with each other. It hasn''t even been that many seasons.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Ok, that was UNEXPECTED.
23.gif

ETA: Anybody else watching?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 9:07:45 PM
Author: Blenheim
Ok, that was UNEXPECTED.
23.gif

ETA: Anybody else watching?

HOW COULD SHE NOT WANT TO WEAR THAT RING!!! Okay, I am calm now. At least they both said yes and George FINALLY put Izzy in her place.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAT HAPPENED? I missed it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you sure you want to know? Stop reading here if you don't!

Callie and George eloped in vegas. Basically his friends are all making it into a joke, re: her small ring, being the rebound girl, getting married too soon... The free clinic opens up and only has one girl come (who's father needed them to show her how to use a tampon but later she confessed she had sex a week earlier) A woman with cancer came in. Her BF didn't know about it. Turns out her blood was toxic so a bunch of people (almost all got sick and passed out) no one died or anything it was just a strange situation. Alice became lucid and loved Christina but was pretty harsh to Mer. Said love has "soften" her. She relapsed quickly and confessed to Christina that she didn't try hard enough to keep her family together. Addison was fantasizing about...what's his name? Totally blanked. Got her so hot and bothered she actually slept with Dr McSteamy. *drama* Christina FINALLY said yes but refused to wear thing ring and said once they have money they will hire a wife since she has no plans on changing.

That's pretty much it. I am sure someone will fill in what I missed.

ETA: Christina said the ring was 3 cts!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who else got engaged or proposed to and what about the sexuality issue? George and Callie seem off to me, I like them individually but not together at this point. Is Meredith back with McDreamy? Where is that cute vet?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 12:29:00 AM
Author: diamondfan
Who else got engaged or proposed to and what about the sexuality issue? George and Callie seem off to me, I like them individually but not together at this point. Is Meredith back with McDreamy? Where is that cute vet?

Oh, you are WAYYY behind!
2.gif
George is gay in real life. I think that is what she was talking about. I think they are cuter together this season than last. They got married. Christina and Burke are engaged (though it took her a week to say yes) She wasn''t sure she could have both a career and a good marriage. Alice kind of helped her. Cute vet has been off for awhile. She has been with McDreamy for awhile. They seem really, really happy.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, when Denny died he left Izzy 8 mil. She used it to fund the free clinic. Dr Baily is in charge of it (was her idea).

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
When we realized that George and Callie eloped, FI and I both fell off of the sofa laughing. I think we were both expecting her to say no... And then when they announced it, Izzy said (I''m paraphrasing), "Let me see the ring! Oh, small diamonds are good. You won''t have to worry about anyone stealing it. Damn, I shouldn''t have said that."

And if Christina doesn''t want the ring, I''ll be more than happy to take it off her hands.
2.gif

I was pretty unsatisfied with the toxic blood bit. If everyone else was passing out around her, why the heck was she able to wake up in the middle of surgery!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results