shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey''s Anatomy....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew TR Knight came out and that Denny died. I was so mad they killed him I have not watched since!!!!! What is Addison doing? I actually like her...

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Off topic: Tacori, what kind of flowers are in your bouquet? They''re gorgeous.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
The latest is that Addison has been lusting after Alex. They made out at one point, and then she started avoiding him, and he confronted her and told her that it wasn''t like he wanted her anyway. And she kept staring at him in this episode. And at the end, she and McSteamy were, um, together. And he mentioned that she said that she didn''t think of him anymore, and she said that she wasn''t thinking of him at that moment. Maybe she was pretending he was Alex?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 12:37:37 AM
Author: Blenheim
When we realized that George and Callie eloped, FI and I both fell off of the sofa laughing. I think we were both expecting her to say no... And then when they announced it, Izzy said (I''m paraphrasing), ''Let me see the ring! Oh, small diamonds are good. You won''t have to worry about anyone stealing it. Damn, I shouldn''t have said that.''

And if Christina doesn''t want the ring, I''ll be more than happy to take it off her hands.
2.gif

I was pretty unsatisfied with the toxic blood bit. If everyone else was passing out around her, why the heck was she able to wake up in the middle of surgery!?

I''ll take Christina''s ring too! I thought she ran out of anesthesia. It was pretty over dramatic though. Seemed unrealistic as well! Izzy was being pretty mean. I thought Addison was really sweet about the ring/eloping. I am liking her more and more.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Anesthesia or not, if the toxic blood was making everyone around her pass out, shouldn''t it have made her stay unconscious?

I really like Addison too.
1.gif
Izzy''s just been being mean lately -- I''m really glad that George stood up to her at the end.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 12:38:03 AM
Author: diamondfan
I knew TR Knight came out and that Denny died. I was so mad they killed him I have not watched since!!!!! What is Addison doing? I actually like her...

You should watch it again. Addison is divorced now. She seemed to be doing well even if she has a huge crush on...what's his name!?!?! She and Callie have a nice friendship now. I am glad they have each other.

ETA: ALEX!!! That is right. Oh, I totally think she was thinking of him!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 12:38:47 AM
Author: Blenheim
Off topic: Tacori, what kind of flowers are in your bouquet? They''re gorgeous.

My AV is actually my center pieces. I don''t know all the flowers (by name) but the main was hygrangeas (sp?) b/c I love them SOOOO much. I showed my florist a picture and she made them exactly like it. She is amazing like that.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel so behind!!! What caused the divorce ultimately? She really seemed to want McDreamy back, and I recall McDreamy really being nasty to Meredith in a stairwell and she had a great speech about him breaking her heart and that he now had no right to tell her how to heal it or something...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 12:47:00 AM
Author: diamondfan
I feel so behind!!! What caused the divorce ultimately? She really seemed to want McDreamy back, and I recall McDreamy really being nasty to Meredith in a stairwell and she had a great speech about him breaking her heart and that he now had no right to tell her how to heal it or something...

I can''t EXACTLY remember. You can actually watch back episodes of on abc.com. I know she confessed that her affair with McSteamy was NOT one night. That pretty much ended it. They actually had a brief relationship and she ended up having an abortion. But besides them and Callie no one else knows about that. I think the vet also made McDreamy realize that he still had feelings for Mer. For a little while she was dating them both at the same time openly. McDreamy finally said the Vet was a better man and tried to convince her to date him. That made her realize that she really, truly loved McDreamy.

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Didn''t Christina say the ring was a 3 carat rock??!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 12:54:14 AM
Author: Finding_Neverland
30.gif

YES!!! *drool* and PLT but she also said "diamond cut"
20.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

yes, I loved her ring too
30.gif
. I kept hopeing she''d put it on so I could see a handshot
41.gif

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 11:57:39 AM
Author: ~*Alexis*~

Here are a few of my favorite quotes for Greys.....
For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can''t get out of your head, so when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can''t cheat your first kiss. trust me, you don''t want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, its everything.
~Alex Karev (Grey''s) awww........

''Hung like a lightswitch''

''Just think, this stump could belong to a mighty oak.''

''GOT WANG? (Women asking if you were neutered by god)''

''I bet my junk its easily in your trunk''

''Seriously. Stop looking at my va-jay jay.''

''Actually, I prefer to be called Ruler of all that is
evil, but I will answer to satan.''

''There is a land called passive agressia, and I AM
their Queen.''

''You can spend your life drawing lines or you can
spend your life crossing them.''

''I have a thing for ferry boats''

''We are all adults, when did that happen and how do we
make it stop?''

''The hot ones are always mean, its like a rule or
something.''

''Cause its what jesus would freakin do!''

''I dont do laundry, I just buy new underwear''

''Denile. its just not a river in egypt. Its a freakin
Ocean!''

''im not cut out for bright and shiny''

''Bad, JUJU.''

Callie: You know those cartoons, where there''s a bear or whatever, and it''s starving and it looks at the table, and the table turns into this delicious cooked turkey, with like lines of deliciousness coming off it?

Addison: I was not looking at him like that! Because he is the help, and I am not going to be sleeping with the help!

~~~~~~~~~

Izzy: Oh, I love small diamonds. You never have to worry that someone''s going to steal it. Dammit, I shouldn''t have said that.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t see Christina''s character ever marrying anyone because she''s totally career driven and ambitious. (Probably just the way Meredith''s mother was in her young days.)

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 8:23:25 AM
Author: mrssalvo

30.gif

yes, I loved her ring too
30.gif
. I kept hopeing she''d put it on so I could see a handshot
41.gif

But alas, she just slammed it onto the desk!!

"I don''t do rings" she said.
14.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 9:27:09 AM
Author: Bunnifer

Date: 1/30/2007 11:57:39 AM
Author: ~*Alexis*~

Here are a few of my favorite quotes for Greys.....
For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can''t get out of your head, so when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can''t cheat your first kiss. trust me, you don''t want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, its everything.
~Alex Karev (Grey''s) awww........

''Hung like a lightswitch''

''Just think, this stump could belong to a mighty oak.''

''GOT WANG? (Women asking if you were neutered by god)''

''I bet my junk its easily in your trunk''

''Seriously. Stop looking at my va-jay jay.''

''Actually, I prefer to be called Ruler of all that is
evil, but I will answer to satan.''

''There is a land called passive agressia, and I AM
their Queen.''

''You can spend your life drawing lines or you can
spend your life crossing them.''

''I have a thing for ferry boats''

''We are all adults, when did that happen and how do we
make it stop?''

''The hot ones are always mean, its like a rule or
something.''

''Cause its what jesus would freakin do!''

''I dont do laundry, I just buy new underwear''

''Denile. its just not a river in egypt. Its a freakin
Ocean!''

''im not cut out for bright and shiny''

''Bad, JUJU.''

Callie: You know those cartoons, where there''s a bear or whatever, and it''s starving and it looks at the table, and the table turns into this delicious cooked turkey, with like lines of deliciousness coming off it?

Addison: I was not looking at him like that! Because he is the help, and I am not going to be sleeping with the help!

~~~~~~~~~

Izzy: Oh, I love small diamonds. You never have to worry that someone''s going to steal it. Dammit, I shouldn''t have said that.
To add to the Callie/Addison exchange:

Callie: I married the help!

hehehe

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe Christina won''t wear the ring either!!! Helloooooo....3 carats? I''d have kept it even if I wasn''t going to wear it for some reason. That ring was gorgeous.

Callie and George getting married was quite the surprise. She looked like she was going to say no because it seems like he married her because of this existential crisis he''s going through since his dad died. I was surprised she went with it. But he is her McDreamy so of course I can see how she would accept. They look cute together. Her character has really grown on me. I think the ubershort bangs and the weird personality put me off at first but she''s seemed to become more normal and the bangs have grown out.
2.gif
I was glad to see George put Izzie in her place too...she needed that.

Meredith''s mom is SUCH the biotch! I''m pretty glad she''s no longer lucid because sheesh, is she mean! No wonder Meredith is so neurotic. I don''t like that about her but can certainly see where it comes from now.

Addison lusting after Alex was SO freaking funny! The look on her face when she was drooling after him and Callie caught her was just priceless. I LOLed at that.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with your recaps firegoddess. i was stunned when George and Callie said they eloped in Vegas and then Alex saying she''s Callie O''Malley caused me to laugh out loud too. I just love this show.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 3:53:26 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I agree with your recaps firegoddess. i was stunned when George and Callie said they eloped in Vegas and then Alex saying she''s Callie O''Malley caused me to laugh out loud too. I just love this show.
I have grown to love it too. And I didn''t realize her name would be Callie O''Malley till Alex said so!

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
I feel the same way about Callie. And Addison. At first, I thought she was just the b****y ex with funky glasses coming back to ruin McDreamy''s life with Meredith. But, now I really like her character. And she is TOTALLY thinking about Alex when she''s with McSteamy!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, Addison is slowly growing on me more and more. I like her a lot now as opposed to earlier episodes. I loved the reactions to the quickie wedding last night (Callie O''Malley made me LOL too) and can somebody please muzzle Izzy for a few? Sheesh, girl.

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 4:34:24 PM
Author: Bunnifer
I feel the same way about Callie. And Addison. At first, I thought she was just the b****y ex with funky glasses coming back to ruin McDreamy''s life with Meredith. But, now I really like her character. And she is TOTALLY thinking about Alex when she''s with McSteamy!
When I saw the last scene with Addison and McSteamy, at first I thought it was Alex and I was so excited! Anyone else think that at first?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results