shape
carat
color
clarity

GREY''s ANATOMY-best show on TV!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2006 6:02:04 PM
Author: moon river
Kristina is SSSOOOO much like me it is funny. My BF keeps pointing out our ''issues'' we share.
MMMMMm.... sounds familiar I''m afraid.
2.gif
Though I''d like to think several years of therapy long before I met the Sweetie paid of a *tish* at least.
3.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I have a test that I need to take before I go to bed, but I''ve wasted so much time on PS today that I no longer have time to watch Grey''s Anatomy AND take the test. And I know which one I should do...
7.gif
Would someone mind giving a recap after the show? Pretty please? I''d appreciate it so much.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Bump.

Would someone who watched Grey''s Anatomy last night mind giving a quick recap? Pleeease?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s still stuck on my TIVO but check out this.. I can''t read it but it should have the scoop you seek!!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so the show was about superstitions.

Superstition
Air Date: 03/19/2006

When a series of deaths occur at Seattle Grace, the uncanny events bring out the doctors'' superstitious sides and make Izzie nervous about Denny''s surgery. Meanwhile, Derek and Addison discuss making a more permanent living arrangement, and Richard treats a very special, old friend.

This is their blurb and I will expand. The doctors think that there will be 7 deaths that day. The show opens with 4 deaths, Bailey, Burke, McDreamy and Addison lose patients. Addison gets hot cocoa for some of the doctors saying it is a tradition from New York and gives Bailey some cocoa JuJu. Mere throws hers away.
Burke is very upset that he can''t find his own scrub caps. Cristina admits that she has one of his caps, she will trade it for Burke telling George to move out. Burke enlists George to find the cap that Cristina has. Cristina gives it to Burke but makes him admit that it''s just a superstition, she says that she likes to look at it and be reminded of what a great surgeon she could be. He uses it, then at the end gives it back to her, sweeeeeet : )
A girl is admitted who was "hit by lightning", so then she admits that she wasn''t hit, she was under a tree that was hit by lightning, then she admits that she was actually IN the tree. She has a ruptured spleen and they have to operate. She is very superstitious and doesn''t want them to operate because her horoscope said that she should stay close to home and it''s a sign. It turns ut that she is stalking the guy who used to be her boyfriend and it was his tree that she was up. In order to convince her to have the surgery, Mere tells her that the boyfriend called and said that she should have the surgery, so she does, *beeeeeep* She dies.
Denny has a pulmonary embolism?? (If I recall correctly) Alex tells Denny that there is very little likelihood that Denny will survive the surgery. Denny calls Izzy Dr. Stevens and she doesn''t know why, she calls Alex on it and breaks it off with him. She says that Alex is not good enough for her and that on Denny''s very worst day, he is still twice the man that Alex will ever be. *hiss*
Another patient is admitted who was in a car accident. He has OCD and was rear ended because he was couting turning signal clicks, he couldn''t move until it got to 333. Everything must be done in repetitions of 3. He and Cristina don''t hit it off at all. Cristina thinks that its a weakness and he says that they are more similar than she will admit. I''m sorry, I don''t remember why McDreamy has to operate on him, but he does. and *beeeeep* he dies. (Up to 6 deaths so far!)
An old friend of Richards is admitted and we learn that Richard Webber is a recovering alcoholic and she was his sponsor. She berates him for getting involved with Ellis again and that it''s an emotional affair and he''s falling into old habits. Her liver is shot from the drinking and he is going to install a shunt. She lives : )
George is still pissed with Mere and the new Dr LoveInterest Torres is pissed with him that he did not call, he says that he did, but hung up. She says he missed his window. So he calls her on the phone and apologises, so maybe they have a shot : )
Okay, so Burke operates on Denny and neither Alex nor Izzy are allowed in the OR aaaanddd ... Denny makes it! Izzy goes into his room and she''s crying and she kisses him in a very undoctorly way : )

If I have forgotten anything and remember it I will type it in, if not I hope someone else will chime in.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love Grey''s! I used to be more into Housewives right before it, but now, I find myself sitting down partway through that show to make sure I catch all of Grey''s.
28.gif

I love Meredith and all her quirks. She is all of us on our best and worst days, taken to the extreme. The whole cast is stellar, especially Sandra Oh.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I forgot this part!!! George mentions to Izzy that Cristina has Burke''s cap. He is just about to operate on Denny and Izzy goes to Cristina and threatens to kick her ass. Izzy says that she grew up in a trailer park and she will literally kick Cristina''s pampered little Beverley Hills ass! It was great : ) I love Cristina, but it was cool to see Izzy show some steel!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, Brigit! You give the best recaps.
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 9:49:08 PM
Author: Bridget S.
Oh, I forgot this part!!! George mentions to Izzy that Cristina has Burke''s cap. He is just about to operate on Denny and Izzy goes to Cristina and threatens to kick her ass. Izzy says that she grew up in a trailer park and she will literally kick Cristina''s pampered little Beverley Hills ass! It was great : ) I love Cristina, but it was cool to see Izzy show some steel!

I wish you well,

Bridget
My husband made me rewind that so we could watch it again! I love Denny and was hating Alex last night!

What''s with Addison ignoring all the longing looks between McDreamy and Meredith?? I would kick my husband''s ass...even if I had just cheated with his gorgeous best friend!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I guess Addison feels like she merits the behavior for having cheated on McDreamy? who knows?

I think that the triangle between Izzy, Denny and Alex is not my favorite storyline. I hate how Izzy has treated Alex. Granted he is a womanizer and can be a bit cold at times she has never given him a fair chance when he was trying. (remember the cupcake scene). Anyhow, she could not see how visibly hurt he was that she was openly flirting and gushing over Denny in his presence. His actions, while perhaps objectable, were of a man who loves a girl who does not reciprocate his feelings. I''m glad that Izzy stopped stringing him along. If she wants to be with Denny, then so be it. She better not run to Alex for comfort if he dies though. (I know, i''m cruel)

I loved the Cristina, Izzy scene. I love it every time that Cristina goes "ow, you''re touching me!" Her character is great! and she plays it well.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I''m confused is Grey''s a re-run tonight? (I missed a big part of last week)

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, PrincessV, it''s a rerun. This is the one with the two people impaled on the same pole when the subway train crashed.

New one next week, though! I can''t wait!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I was so mad when I realized it was a re-run, but by the second time that the two people impaled on the pole came on, I had tears running down my face.
39.gif
I''m such a girl.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I was getting confused especially when I saw Meredith and George getting along
3.gif
yeah the two people on the pole killed me! McDreamy did too when he told that girl that her toes were moving when they really weren''t
15.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
A crummy rerun.
29.gif
Why do they do this halfway through the season. The same with Desperate Housewives.
BTW last nights show was the most heart wrenching thing I have seen. So so sad.
15.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2006 7:39:37 AM
Author: Princess V
Thanks guys! I was getting confused especially when I saw Meredith and George getting along
3.gif
yeah the two people on the pole killed me! McDreamy did too when he told that girl that her toes were moving when they really weren''t
15.gif

first tv show iv watched in a long while....was bored so turned it on.
how sad...
Think ill stick to PS much happier here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results