shape
carat
color
clarity

Green Sapphire Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my new green sapphire earrings and pendant. The earrings at a total of 1.5 carats and the pendant is 1.35 carats. They are an olive green color.

grensapset.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is an earshot.

grensapearshot.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the pendant on my neck.

grensappneckshot.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the ring. I got it for Christmas last year.

greensapring2a.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo!!!! Pretty color, Marcy! The pendant even matches your shirt!
2.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Those are a really pretty green! I love them!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great sparkle!! My screen shows your hair as red. I love green colors on redheads. Very pretty.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Those sapphires are really lovely. I have matching princess greens that I need to get around to setting. Sigh, maybe after the holidays.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very pretty and look like they sparkle a lot and they match your ring perfectly!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Marcy - those are just stunning!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, they are beautiful and look lovely on you. You have a gorgeous collection!!!

Linda

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! What a great set!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Joflier, Laurel, Dancing Flame, Michelle, Dragon Fly, Linda and Tourmaline Lover.

Dancing Flame, I was seriously considering PC stones but they were more spectral green than olive green.They were very pretty though.I’ll look forward to seeing them when you get them set.

Joflier, I always try to match my jewels to my clothes.Today however I wore blue sapphires with purple clothes.I play cards at lunch with my husband’s department and they tease me A LOT.So today they were giving me grief that I had on blue stones with purple clothes.I said that is because I don’t have any purple gemstones.DH didn’t think that was funny.
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Marcy,
Loving your set... What a lovely color they are. You have quite the collection missy!! Enjoy!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Lisa. Yes, I do have quite a collection and I do enjoy them. One of best things about PS is that you all understand.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
OMG!!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooh, yummy!! That green is to die for!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Green on redheads is always a winner. Thanks for posting.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Diamonds are a delight, Frekechild, DandiAndi and Sonomacounty.I have them on again today.

1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful; I didn''t even know this thread existed (clue me please). hehe ENJOY!!!!!
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oh Cool! Thanks for posting these Marcyc! They look like they have a bit of blue in them? Is that just the photo? I love earthy colored stones--the pendant is very pretty on you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Skippy. I am enjoying them.

Thanks Coati. They are olive green - the color didn''t photograph well. I have a lot of earthy colored clothes so these go with a lot of them.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 1:13:52 AM
Author: marcyc

Joflier, I always try to match my jewels to my clothes.Today however I wore blue sapphires with purple clothes.I play cards at lunch with my husband’s department and they tease me A LOT.So today they were giving me grief that I had on blue stones with purple clothes.I said that is because I don’t have any purple gemstones.DH didn’t think that was funny.
11.gif
What?????? No purple???
6.gif
Oh you better do something about that! I mean, the shame of having to wear blue stones with purple clothing......

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set Marcy, I love the colour of the green - they look great on you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2008 5:55:06 PM
Author: joflier

Date: 11/15/2008 1:13:52 AM
Author: marcyc

11.gif
What?????? No purple???
6.gif
Oh you better do something about that! I mean, the shame of having to wear blue stones with purple clothing......
Tee Hee Joflier, actually I have an amethyst set and my YG tanzanite is violet so that would work. That is why DH didn''t think it was too funny. I do have other stones and colors I need to work on though.
11.gif

Thank you Bling Addict. They are pretty sparkly too.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh these are so pretty, I love the color! Those earrings are the perfect size on your ears. Just lovely!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
I love those sapphires! What a beautiful set!

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Sooo pretty!! And they look lovely on you too!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG! How did I miss these!? They are GORGEOUS! I love the color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results