clarity

Green pink and white diamond ring by Maytal Hannah

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful colors! Love the combo!

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful!!! You must be getting so much joy from wearing this :)

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
beautiful combo!!! i usually found such multi-halo to be heavy. but yours look so delicately made and so elegant! doesn't look stack-y at all!

JennLosAngeles

Rough_Rock
beautiful combo!!! i usually found such multi-halo to be heavy. but yours look so delicately made and so elegant! doesn't look stack-y at all!

Yes I don’t usually like a halo, especially not with two... but Maytal made it look so beautiful. I wanted the diamonds to look like they were floating ( less metal) and she made it better than I could have imagined

JennLosAngeles

Rough_Rock
Pink and green is like the best color combination ever. This ring is exquisite and I want it!

I agree. Very complimentary! The green stone was just perfect and Maytal added the most beautiful pink diamonds

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! So pretty!!! Congratulations. It looks wonderful on you.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm just seeing this and what an amazing combination! I haven't seen many green diamonds and it's just the coolest thing. Maytal did some beautiful work highlighting a beautiful stone.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! Thanks for sharing.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I’ve never seen a green diamond! What country grows them?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh that’s a beauty! Congrats!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting! :love:

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I’ve never seen a green diamond! What country grows them?

I also was curious about this diamond so I looked at the vendor the OP said she got the green from, www.directdiam.com
All the colored diamonds I saw listed were not "manufactured"
Based on the IGI or GIA reports they were mined from the earth, but the reports stated the origin of the color was treatment (IOW not natural) which made sense considering the prices.
For comparison Leibish lists a 1.12 ct I1 Fancy Vivid Purplish Pink for $582,500.
1.12 carat, Fancy Vivid Purple Pink, Emerald Shape, (I1) Clarity, GIA
Yet below is a Directdiam listing for a 3.16 VVS1 Fancy Vivid Pink for only $24K.

IMO it's disappointing for vendors to list color-treated minded diamonds as "natural" without disclosing in the same sentence that the color is not natural, but from treatment.
Many customers will be duped into thinking the color came from the earth like the multi-million dollar FCDs auctioned at Sotheby's and Christie's that Directdiam's website touts in their "Learning Center".

At least they do post the grading reports where a well informed buyer can see the color origin.
But glob help the customers who don't know any better, and doesn't dig down to find what should be clearly stated in the listing.
Of course nothing's "wrong" with treated diamonds - but IMO mention of treatment should be as prominent in listings as the word natural diamond is.

Here's a pink from Directdiam's site.
First the listing ...

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 2.01.20 AM.png

Then the GIA report ...

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 1.58.24 AM.png

Still, it's a gorgeous real diamond, and in a gorgeous setting. :love:
Congratulations to the OP.

Last edited:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! I love the colour combination. Your excitement is palpable and the setting suits it perfectly - congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning and gorgeous!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning color combination! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results