shape
carat
color
clarity

Greedy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chevysl

Rough_Rock
My BF and I agreed that his grandmother''s engagement ring would be perfect for our engagement. Only problem is that it was missing a stone. (Her ring originally has one 1.21 carat diamond with a .5 carat side diamond) The smaller of the two diamond is missing, which in a weird sorta way was nice since we would be adding a new touch to this ring (personalizing it). This was great for my BF since he would be saving so much as compared to buying a whole new ring (also, he''s still in college). Anyway, we''ve been together for almost 6 years and being that we shopped together for a loose diamond, and even planned the date of our engagement (see previous post on spoiled by chinese tradition) I was upset at the fact that this was not going to be a surpise engagement.

My question is: Would it be greedy of me to ask for another ring when he gets a steady job but before we actually get married? (we''re not planning on getting married till 2006/2007...Chinese superstitions)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
FYI - your poll is not showing up w/ options to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results