shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Whiteflash Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tswhite70

Rough_Rock
I know this is my first post, but I wanted to let other people who might be in the same situation know of my experience. I started looking for an engagement ring 4 months ago. I did a lot of research and reading on the web (especially here at Pricescope) to learn as much as I could before I spent my hard earned dollar. After visiting probably half the brick & mortar stores in the area I came away more confused than when I started. The sales people would for the most part just shove some diamonds in front of me and say 'Oh, that's a really beautiful stone' as I picked each one up and looked at it. But they all looked the same to me because no one ever really took the time to explain and show me the differences (in proper lighting). I had read quite a few glowing reviews from customers of Whiteflash here, but was a little hesitant to do business with an internet company. This was the ring for the woman I loved and I didn't want to tell her I got it on the web!

Luckily though, I live in Houston and I made an appointment to go by and see Brian at Whiteflash. From the moment I met Brian it was a diffent experience. The first thing Brian wanted to know was my girlfriends name, what she was like, how we met - how refreshing to have someone interested in the person that would be wearing the ring. He took the time to go back over the 4C's with me in detail and show me what they meant with actual diamonds. After pulling the couple of stones I had originally asked to see, he pulled several others in the same price range to show me the different options I had available to me. We looked at them in every lighting condition available in the offices, through he magnifiying eyepiece, through the microscope, through the H&A viewer and he even ran my final pick through the Sarin (the one that maps out all the angles) right in front of me so I could see for myself the stats on the diamond. Brian spent more than 4 hours with me making sure I walked out with exactly what I wanted.

I ended up with an 'A Cut Above' H&A 1.2C, F, SI1 set in Whiteflash's platinum U-prong ring with 2 small ACA accent stones. I enclosed a picture, sorry my digital camera leaves a little to be desired.

I picked the diamond up a week later and proposed on a romantic getaway just a few days later. My fiance is thrilled and gets constantly complimented on the ring. The fire of the diamond out in the sunlight is just plain amazing - I've never seen anything like it.

I couldn't be happier with Whiteflash - their expertise and patience made it a truly great and painless buying experience. One of the things that really impressed me while I was there was I had an opportunity to listen in on Brian's side of a telephone conversation with a potential customer. He showed the same passion, patience and expertise with an internet customer as he did with me. Knowing that (and the quality of the product I ended up with) I would recommend Whiteflash to anyone, anywhere without hesitation.

Thanks,
Scott White
Houston, Tx
[email protected] (remove the XXX's)

tswRing2.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
glad to read you had a great experience with whiteflash. the ring turned out beautiful, congrats to you both
appl.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Glad you're happy with you ring. Nice job!
1.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Scott,

Congratulations, and sincere thanks for sharing your experience. Brian's extraordinary skill and passion for his craft are an inspiration to all who work with him.

All the best,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results