shape
carat
color
clarity

great website for DIY invites and stationary!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
www.impressrubberstamps.com

i just came across this website and am in love!! they have wonderful stamps, punches and embellishments to help you create your own invites! there''s also a whole section of projects for inspiration! i am all the sudden (for the first time) really EXCITED about making my invites!! (i always knew i would, i just didn''t have faith i could make them cute!! and now i think i can! yay!)

just wanted to share!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info, MMM...I, too, admit to dreading this daunting task!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Hey MMM! I asked you a question on my other thread (choosing colors thread), but I don''t think you saw it...
It''s off topic, but are you having Mark custom make a wedding band for you to go with your ring? In the future I''m going to have him halo my cushion (maybe) but we want to get the band first, and I want to make sure it will match. My ring will be based off your ring. (Just without diamonds on the band.)

OKAY END THREADJACK!!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
*bump for MMM*

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Oh MMM, what a great site! I too have either felt uninspired or hit dead ends when considering invitations (both diy and purchasing). However, this site has given me exactly the ideas and tools i''ll need for the perfect customized invitations - and thank you cards when it comes time!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
hey luckystar! sorry it was so hard for you to track me down : )

i haven''t decided yet about the wedding band... i want to go to a jewelry shop first to try on different bands to see what look i want. i still don''t know if i want something that matches exactly or something that contrasts. either way, i would love to go through mark. but, since i''m not in nyc i''ll have to do the trying-on tests around here (california). i''ve also just not thought about it too much though because the wedding is still over a year away! so im sure there will be much more obsessing about this decision in my future!

on another note, i''d love to see pictures of your ring! do you have a tread in SMTR? could you post the link here? i''m a HORRIBLE searcher! i don''t know why, i just never find what im looking for!! : )

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
YAY! I''m so glad you saw this. I was about to give up.
3.gif

My ring is here for your viewing pleasure. It''s a 1ct cushion with a 1.13 ratio set in a plain wg band for now. I love my band, but ever since I saw your ring for the first time I have been besides myself. I just love it so much! I love solitaires too though...which is why I figured if I just put the diamond in halo and left the band plain I could get the best of both worlds. I''m so glad you''re flattered!!
9.gif
I''m still not sure when I''m going to do it. If he works with white gold, I''ll probably do it within the next few months. If he doesn''t I''ll most likely have to wait until after the wedding. And then FI was saying that I should just do the wedding band first and worry about the halo after the wedding...which makes sense. But I don''t want to get a band that doesn''t look right with it, which is why I asked you if you had any plans for a band yet.
9.gif
And then I worry about 1ct being too small to look good in a halo. I asked Mark his honest opinion and I''m waiting for him to get back to me. Ah, this ring thing can get so confusing, can''t it?

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
ahhhh... i remember your pictures now! the blindingly white ''I''!
i wouldn''t think a 1.1ct would be too small!! that''s not small at all!
however, i guess mark is the expert. cant wait to hear what he says!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My future ring is a 1.06 in a halo and it looks Blingtastic **
emdgust.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results