shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 1.08ct I VS2 cushion from ERD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys!!!
35.gif

I am so excited to share my ring with you!!!

My boyfriend went though Mark Turnowski at ERD, as so many on here have insisted, and I am so THRILLED at the final product. I hope you will be too. :)

I should say, that although I never talked to Mark directly (my bf handled that), I plan on sending him a huge thank you note for all that he''s done for us. I will highly recommend him to anyone on here---my ring is gorgeous!!!
9.gif

Now you might find this amazing or downright shameful....but my BF (fiance) didn''t even ask to see a pic of the diamond before purchasing it. (
38.gif
?
23.gif
?
29.gif
?
3.gif
?) Not sure why....I guess he was just busy? I can''t get mad...I mean, the way he was so recommended on here----I had full trust in Mark, and my BF apparently had full trust in ME, so I guess it worked out. lol

Anyway...I also wanted to add, (before I get to the good stuff) that I was proposed to right before we left to go to Virginia. At the airport, I went to grab something out of my bag, and saw that NICOLE RICHIE was walking directly behind me with Joel Madden and the other good charlotte crew. SO random. (This was in Atlanta). I said hi to her by accident, because for some reason my brain didn''t catch up with my mouth before I realized that I don''t "know" her. lol. She said Hi back though. I almost asked where she got her cute dangly earrings for Deco....but I was star-struck.

Anyhoo....off to the pics.
9.gif

DISCLAIMER: It was overcast for much of my vacation. I did manage to get a few shots when it was sunny outside...but not many. Our camera broke during the trip too...so it may be a while before I get more.
7.gif

SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO (i swear!)

Cushion Brilliant
I
VS2
6.46 x 5.70 x 3.84
54% table
67.4% depth
culet: slightly large
ex polish
vg symmetry
ratio: 1.13
No fluor

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
A good close up of the facet pattern

ringvirginiavacation026.jpg

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
As you can see, it is just a simplet basket setting. I think Tgal got this setting for her mom. I love it the way it is! I may leave it forever, and just get the platinum version in the future. And I''m already envisioning a delicate pave wedding band. :)

siderz22.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I love this so modern and stylish we lldone and congrats
36.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Did I mention this is an I color?

ringvirginiavacation041.jpg

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
An I color with ZERO fluor????

ringvirginiavacation051.jpg

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Is there a fireman in the building?!?!?

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
This is all for now! I have a ton more, but these are the best of the best...at least IMO.
The color blows me away every day. I haven''t seen a HINT of warmth....but then again, it''s not like I have a "D" stone on the next finger. This diamond reflects every color that you put in front of it, but mostly it is just ICY ICY white.
9.gif

Don''t be afraid of the I colored fancies, people.
2.gif

Or have Mark Turnowski pick it out for you...one or the other.

I hope you''ve enjoyed my pics.
I''m not sure if I took any good handshots, but if so I will post them later. I''m jet-lagged and SOOOOO in the need of a nap.
12.gif

ringvirginiavacation119.jpg

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah just a perfectly lovely stone. I love basket settings and the size of the band looks perfect for this stone! Of course I''d love to see more pictures of this lovely cushion!

Congratulations!!
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very beautiful ring!!! Congratulations!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS, THAT is GoRgEoUs!!!!!!!!!! What an AMAZING stone and the setting IS perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PICS, PLEASE!!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I
30.gif
it! Mark truly is the man isn''t he (for cushions, I''m sure your fiance is the man to you!) It looks perfectly balanced and I love that setting. Congrats!

a

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lucky! Beautiful ring. Now when you go flying, just think about your beautiful ring, and you won''t even need an airplane!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Love, Love, Love it!!!
30.gif

ETA: Isn't Mark wonderful?! He has such a great eye for beautiful cushions!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
W-O-W

That''s basically my dream ring.

Congrats and I''m so happy for you!

(Random aside: Where in VA did you go? I live/go to school there and my bf is from there.)

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW - That I color IS white! Your ring is just beautiful - a classic, timeless setting! Congrats on your engagement!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lucky! Your ring is just GORGEOUS! I''m so glad you can *finally* wear it with pride, I know the wait has been hard!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s absolutely gorgeous...

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
yay for perfect cushions from mark!!
your ring is beautiful!! congratulations!
(and so cool about nicole richie)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Thats so pretty!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
AS I mentioned in the LIW forum it is gorgeous! Such a lovely shape - I love the elongated cushions!!

And wowsers that is really icy for an I colour. Amazing!!!
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Bling-tastic. Love the fire pics.
10.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally love cushions, and it is stunning and simple and elegant! Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results