shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Review for Helzberg!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Ok..so I know that I had posted a pretty negative review after visiting a mall store looking for pearls. Well, yesterday while I was shopping around for a wedding present for a family friend, I popped into the Helzberg and took a look at the pearls. They were mostly typical, maybe 5-6 strands of akoyas and the same of freshwaters. However, there was one strand that really caught my eye, a strand of 6.5-7 mm freshwaters with amazing luster! I compared the freshwater strand to an akoya strand for $500, and..they looked even better! It was amazing; the only downside is that there weren''t perfectly round. The luster is possibly a little but better than the 9-10mm AAA freshwater I have from Pearl Paradise, so I''m assuming it would be equal to a strand of Freshadamas. I''ve never seen freshwaters of that caliber at a chain jewelerly store at the mall! And the SA there was totally on the ball, and knew about the culturing process and bead nucleation and everything. I didn''t buy the strand though, because I wanted to check out the Pearl Outlet sale this morning before committing, but I might just go back for it. I''m also going to LA next month, so maybe I''ll check out Pearl Paradise too. (I''ve heard you can make appointments to visit their showroom) Anyways, just wanted to throw that out there! Not sure if Helzberg''s quality on that strand of freshwaters is consistent throughout their stores, but if it is, I''d definitely recommend going to check them out!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I have a Helzberg in the area but that''s good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results